Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60896.2

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post

I wasn't banned for owing people i was banned over a single incident, which that guy is ALREADY payed, zab made this to see if its anyone else I owe, I'm also waiting on the link from dk and pray to confirm what and why I owe them. Dont remember owing them but if I do im willing to pay that.

Actually looking back at the thread of zab explaining my ban, I was banned for a trialpay chargeback, and not for anything to do with owing anyone.

Anyways, this thread isnt to argue with people I DONT owe its for people I do owe to post and get paid back, thanks for your input though
    Zab runs more sites than just this one and pretty busy with all of them so doesn't see all of the threads we have seen on the crap you have been pulling with scamming members, you sure caught his attention when you got carried away and decided the members weren't enough you wanted to add the site to your list. He has since been filled in.
    Last edited by Poof; 12-11-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Im not gonna comment on LCDaboss personally, but here we have an ENTIRE thread where people are essentially saying ban scammers on the spot.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE LITTLE "PAYBACK" THEY might GET.

Other poker sites have PERFECTED a marketplace environment, which includes ACTIVELY seeking scammers, and banning them on the spot

This is what the community wants, but i doubt the establishment listens
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 12-11-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    Other poker sites have PERFECTED a marketplace environment, which includes ACTIVELY seeking scammers, and banning them on the spot

This shit is getting pretty old, what the hell do you think he is trying to do?
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ade-24414.html

He is still trying to work with scammers, rather than snap ban them.

THE PEOPLE have spoken.

The few opinions of people at the top, DO NOT MATTER,

THE PEOPLE is what matters

PO is like a little United States, the Congress of PO is killing us
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Have me stay and everyone knows who I am, debts get repaid, continue to be a member with restrictions from marketplace.

OR

(not saying this would happen but..) Ban me, have me bypass the system again, oo and dont create a pocketfive account for stalkers like popeye to notice, and nobody knows for sure if the "new" member is me or not, the only for sure thing would be ban anyone from my area (the only thing they would be able to tell, the area my ip is coming from), which would be southern IL / St. Louis. And that would just be bad for business, banning new members because they are from same area? That would be crazy and wrong. Because my ip and phone number would not trace back to me. Just like it didn't this time right? But why go through all that?

You tell me which one looks like the better choice? I think I should be allowed to do the right thing for once.
    You baffle me with your words and convoluted "logic".

I was all with the concept of letting you stay and make good.... but the mere FACT that you would even consider the possibility of creating a new account for a site you know you are not welcome on indicates that you should not and CAN NOT be trusted. You try to frame this ploy as a "public service, just letting us know that it could happen" sort of dodge, but that is just fancy foot work!

No, I have read ZAB's post, read all of your words, read others arguments for/against and your rebuttals to those whom spoke against you. I find your position in this thread to be like quicksand, reasonably firm at face value, but definitely not safe treading .

I have no dog in this hunt in terms of your history, but as a member of this site it's image matters a great deal to me. Your past behaviour tarnishes that image.

I vote for BAN. I'll gladly offer to pay part of your debt once you are gone.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    You baffle me with your words and convoluted "logic".

I was all with the concept of letting you stay and make good.... but the mere FACT that you would even consider the possibility of creating a new account for a site you know you are not welcome on indicates that you should not and CAN NOT be trusted. You try to frame this ploy as a "public service, just letting us know that it could happen" sort of dodge, but that is just fancy foot work!

No, I have read ZAB's post, read all of your words, read others arguments for/against and your rebuttals to those whom spoke against you. I find your position in this thread to be like quicksand, reasonably firm at face value, but definitely not safe treading .

I have no dog in this hunt in terms of your history, but as a member of this site it's image matters a great deal to me. Your past behaviour tarnishes that image.

I vote for BAN. I'll gladly offer to pay part of your debt once you are gone.
    Guess people hate the truth, this is the truth, if banned the truth is I most likely will have a new account to still play on, not to scam or anything, but I would rather do things the right way. Guess I shouldnt be honest and just say what you guys want to hear? Also my response and the way I response also has to do with the person I'm responding to, I DO NOT LIKE AZREAL OR POPEYE. Just because I want to do whats right does not mean that has to change, so those two smart asses will get a smart ass reply.

Zab
    yikes, admin knows about this... yikes
    Pretty sure I mentioned that already a couple times
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Im not gonna comment on LCDaboss personally, but here we have an ENTIRE thread where people are essentially saying ban scammers on the spot.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE LITTLE "PAYBACK" THEY might GET.

First off, give me a break Poke.. All you do is stir the pot with the "Ban scammers on the spot" "No one listens." How many upgrades have I done to prevent scamming? How many? HOW MANY? How much money have I spent on that?

Did you even take time to read the enormous upgrade I have spec'd out for the outside the marketplace scams? So to put it blunt, enough with that crap, I am tired of it.

YOU might not care that people get paid back, but I do.

Your other comment about other poker sites have perfected the marketplace.. There is NO OTHER site out there like this ANYWHERE.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    First off, give me a break Poke.. All you do is stir the pot with the "Ban scammers on the spot" "No one listens." How many upgrades have I done to prevent scamming? How many? HOW MANY? How much money have I spent on that?

Did you even take time to read the enormous upgrade I have spec'd out for the outside the marketplace scams? So to put it blunt, enough with that crap, I am tired of it.

YOU might not care that people get paid back, but I do.

Your other comment about other poker sites have perfected the marketplace.. There is NO OTHER site out there like this ANYWHERE.
    I will second that, I am active on 2+2 even with popeye efforts to have me banned everywhere, with a good history and no I wont say my name there for obvious reasons, but just saying nobody is perfect even the highly regarded 2+2 poke loves. And please note I said a good history im not there to scam anyone either.

Zab
    So, now we're onto the inherent question.

Do we ban his new account or don't we? If we ban his new account (And any future accounts), then yes, that account is toast.

What's the risk here? He makes new accounts (That we can't find) and people don't get paid back.

If we allow him to switch back to his LCD account, without marketplace etc.. We know where he's at, he's at least saying he's going to repay people he owes and so on.

So, I'll leave it to you. It's very easy to say "Just ban him" when 10 minutes later he'll have a new account.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast