Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I kno my input is shit now, due to what I did jus not to long ago!! But I will say this, since ive came out and said I wanted to repay my debts I had told the ppl it would take me till at least after christmas, but I have instead payed almost $150 that I had owed, Im human and made a mistake, I kno LCD has much much much more shit than I have ever done on here!! But, personally I dont see anything wrong wit banning all his other accounts make him get on the LCD name so everybody knows who their dealing with and if ppl choose 2 still deal with him then so be it, thats their risk, as same as for me I guess you could say!! And dont allow him to have access to all the other features until debt it paid, I think there shouldnt be nothing wrong wit that, and I think Zab is doing a great job and doing what he can as well, give the man a chance he is trying, like pooffy as stated as before he does have other sites he has to attend to as well!! I kno my input means shit to some of you guys, but thats fine!!

Id rather just to catch him every time he creates a new PO account (and Merge and BCP along with it, since we know all his names). I'm also happy reporting his screen names to the respective poker clients. We shouldn't associated with criminals here, and there is 0% chance he pays everyone back (his history proves that)

Get rid of him once and for all.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    0% chance? wow my history actually would prove I will pay back, how about we ask poke? Paid him back and that one pay back was worth the same as these three who say I owe them money. So how is it 0% chance I pay back? And report the poker accounts if you want, wont solve anything at all.

Banned
    Jaytodd can get a chance to pay back $150 but I can't pay back $25? ... Speedy still running around I see, sure there is others. Im not justifying anything I did at all, I was wrong, but seriously some of you just have personal grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    0% chance? wow my history actually would prove I will pay back, how about we ask poke? Paid him back and that one pay back was worth the same as these three who say I owe them money. So how is it 0% chance I pay back? And report the poker accounts if you want, wont solve anything at all.
    Zab asked my opinion, I gave it. Go create new accounts scammer, this one will be banned.

<br/>

Banned
    Ok well that's your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Jaytodd can get a chance to pay back $150 but I can't pay back $25? ... Speedy still running around I see, sure there is others. Im not justifying anything I did at all, I was wrong, but seriously some of you just have personal grudges.
    It's not just your long history of fucking people over - it's the lack of contrition and the arrogance that you'll just go around the system if you dont get your way. And JayTodd actually came out and wrote something to make this right - he didn't hide behind a new name like some coward.

<br/>

Insert user title here RichardBachman's Avatar
    Kumbayah my lord, kumbayah?

Banned
    Like I said people hate the truth, I couldnt let it be known because I was banned on the spot on any account associated with me, pooffy straight up told me no she wouldnt let me get a chance or post anything asking the community nothing and this was before this account. Ban jaytodd or speedy or anyone else and im sure they would be back on a new account, some of you just hate the fact I'm able to speak the the truth and dont always say what you want to hear.

irony is strong ITT can we ban him now please , and jaytodd and speedy and any fucker else that wishes to scam people
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast