Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62894.26

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Actually honestly didnt know I owed him, thats why I also asked him for a link or something to it in my post and will be willing to pay him also, I did a legit trade with him, like I said I'm not here for the bullshit anymore no matter who believes it or not.

the last part of the post is what worrys me the most tbf

"ill just make a new account" how is that in any way shape or form going to make u a better member or increase trust, no one here likes you, no one here wants to trade with you...why dont u just go away :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Actually honestly didnt know I owed him, thats why I also asked him for a link or something to it in my post and will be willing to pay him also, I did a legit trade with him, like I said I'm not here for the bullshit anymore no matter who believes it or not.
    if your intention was to come here and pay back the people you owe why did u hide ur identity? dont take this as an accusation i really am just curious.

Banned
    No one here has to trade with me azreal, but im sure people wont mind as long as I send first and pay my debts first, I could just go away you right, but ummm pokerowned provides a site that I like, i like the games, and the promotions. Actually liked the community but i fucked that up myself.

And that last part was to be truthful to open people eyes, anyone with a little bit of smarts can make a new account un noticed, so be on the lookout and thats not just saying be on the lookout from me, im sure its others working their way back in and you guys dont know, how about all these accounts that came in october-november that are really active getting hundreds of post and doing all kind of things on the site, good chance those newer "good" mmebers are just old people not wanted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    if your intention was to come here and pay back the people you owe why did u hide ur identity? dont take this as an accusation i really am just curious.
    I was banned on any account the second it linked to me, no questions asked. Thanks to pooffy doing such a great modding job. Thats a serious answer too. You can ask her, I basically begged her for a chance and was denied at that time.

ure just scum really aint ya

best sollution, restrict his market access completely
    make him agree to pay his debt off with points
    when hes ready to pay let zab manually take the points out of his account
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    No one here has to trade with me azreal, but im sure people wont mind as long as I send first and pay my debts first, I could just go away you right, but ummm pokerowned provides a site that I like, i like the games, and the promotions. Actually liked the community but i fucked that up myself.

And that last part was to be truthful to open people eyes, anyone with a little bit of smarts can make a new account un noticed, so be on the lookout and thats not just saying be on the lookout from me, im sure its others working their way back in and you guys dont know, how about all these accounts that came in october-november that are really active getting hundreds of post and doing all kind of things on the site, good chance those newer "good" mmebers are just old people not wanted.
    yes to the community I would agree but you don't know what cool toys us Mods hold, it is getting easier to find...............................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I heard some very bad things about this guy! Are all the stories true?

yikes, admin knows about this... yikes
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Well your level of contrition is a welcome change...

So no, you shouldn't be able to be a regular member - here's why:

1. You had multiple chances (5? 10?) and fucked them all up, and no doubt you will do it again. The reason all of these security measures are in place is because of people like you that care nothing at all except for stealing money from people. You've shown nothing that says you won't steal money from people the first chance you get, because that's your MO

2. Since you've violated the terms of the Black Chip TOC by creating a new account, you put anyone that does business with you in jeopardy since you are a criminal and people will be tied to you. Again, I know you really don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself, but the community matters a lot more than you. (See I bolded this because this is the part that matters to everyone the most)

3. Being a member of this site and getting to build a bankroll is a privilege, not a right. You don't seem to get that - your flippant attitude is a slap in the face to Zab.

Now speaking of Zab, you mentioned that it's really up to him with the final word - well the whole point of this thread was to out you to see if you actually had a good attitude toward and were willing to pay up. Sadly, but unsurprisingly, you failed this test.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast