Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    2) He could make a new account we don't find (We will try though)
    This is where ppl reporting those bubble chats/pms to you will play a big part because he cannot exist without loans, stakes or scamming

new members bubble chat should be limited to mods only
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

ban him, people were happy that he was gone, moreso than keeping him round to scam again, its been much quieter since the bans have been handed out and as a result scams have been reduced, why stop now when what you are doing is clearly working
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Just keep in mind, if you ban him, the chances decrease that

1) People will ever get repaid
    2) He could make a new account we don't find (We will try though)
    The odds are greater he was scam again than actually repay his debt

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    new members bubble chat should be limited to mods only
    I wish it had that control
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ban him, people were happy that he was gone, moreso than keeping him round to scam again, its been much quieter since the bans have been handed out and as a result scams have been reduced, why stop now when what you are doing is clearly working
    He wasn't ever gone.. He's been building up his reputation on a new account, which we have been monitoring, which is what the Mods brought to my attention today and already begun trading (legit trades so far).

I made it clear he needed to repay his debts, but sounds like he hasn't.

Because I know where he's at, I can monitor it..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

He wasn't ever gone.. He's been building up his reputation on a new account, which we have been monitoring, which is what the Mods brought to my attention today and already begun trading (legit trades).

soo make the account public so people know not to trade, with him until uve made your decision
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i said ban him, there is no point of letting him back in. Let's say he paid back his debts. He will scams again and will owned to other people or new member that doesnt know his hsitory.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    He wasn't ever gone.. He's been building up his reputation on a new account, which we have been monitoring, which is what the Mods brought to my attention today and already begun trading (legit trades so far).

That is his small-time low-life MO. Make a bunch of positive moves, then for some reason has to go back to degen mode, be it small bills, can not sustain his lifestyle, the robberies have subsided, whatever it is. He also has a large number of accounts they keep closing at 2+2.

As far as banning or keeping a guy who owes money. The best thing to do is open a 'banned-member owes' thread, so that anyone who searches the various names on google that he is using will find he is a scammer, including the new poker site names he just made. If the person involved has any positive morals, they will pay what they owe no matter banned or not. If they want their name cleared from the 'banned-member owes' thread, they will pay back. This is my experience from various poker sites and 2+2.

iirc This guy LCD currently stills owes money at 2+2 and PartTimePoker, kick him off and let him start new accounts that can get banned/closed/money-kept for MAing at poker sites.

The truth is, people here should start to be very wary of new players that come here with clean Carbon poker accounts which can be easily traced via OPR or Sharkscope.

PokerOwned God
    Only owes me in loan shark and I am already using insurance, so not much left - about 200 points I guess -.
    But in the end he owes these points to PO, because I had to use the loan shark insurance.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast