BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    PokerOwned Master
    I'll give 20 to keep his ass gone.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Just keep in mind, if you ban him, the chances decrease that

1) People will ever get repaid
    2) He could make a new account we don't find (We will try though)
    I don't care what you will do with him, any choise of yours would be good for me, 'cause I love you Zab will you marry me?
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Is this owed or is this some m/u tommy, again not calling you a lie, just want to refresh my memory, and will also have to put make up last to be paid seeing as it is not technically owed. But if this is from a deal or loan please just confirm that.
    Since it's not technically owed? I really don't miss your fucked up logic. lol If you make a deal with somebody you owe them period. Like the deal with me and you. I staked you only because you begged me like you have always begged everybody for stakes. I told you that your game is wack and I wouldn't risk my money on you. So if you wanted the stake I would do it, but if you lost you had to pay it back and you agreed. you won a few hundred dollars after and refused to pay me.

You can scream well I paid it back it's ok...........I won't do it again........Blah,blah,blah. Here is the thing though. There are two types of people........People who have morals and people who don't. Simply put you fall in the second category. People who are selfish and think it is okay to fuck people as long as the get what they want DON'T change. Sure you may do a million trades, stakes,etc here and have zero problems. However, the only reason for this is because it is benefiting you. As soon as something comes along to hard to pass up you will jump on it. If you had a chance to scam somebody for say $500 bucks you would do it in a heartbeat. You are just that type of person.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    ok, you right. Here is your cookie,

I wasn't banned for owing people i was banned over a single incident, which that guy is ALREADY payed, zab made this to see if its anyone else I owe, I'm also waiting on the link from dk and pray to confirm what and why I owe them. Dont remember owing them but if I do im willing to pay that.

Actually looking back at the thread of zab explaining my ban, I was banned for a trialpay chargeback, and not for anything to do with owing anyone.

Anyways, this thread isnt to argue with people I DONT owe its for people I do owe to post and get paid back, thanks for your input though
    Just wanted to add that after searching your new name I couldn't help but laugh. Under your new name you have 6 loans and you have defaulted on two of them. lol Good to see you've changed so much!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Truth be told, if he scammed this much people and owe this much money either ban him OR make it seem like you getting him back but he needs to pay his debts and after he does that THEN ban him.
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSit View Post
    Truth be told, if he scammed this much people and owe this much money either ban him OR make it seem like you getting him back but he needs to pay his debts and after he does that THEN ban him.
    Doing that would make you know better then him.........Just because somebody is a pos doesn't make it right to do something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by YoniSit View Post
    With your history this is a very funny comment.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415