Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post

The truth is, people here should start to be very wary of new players that come here with clean Carbon poker accounts which can be easily traced via OPR or Sharkscope.
    This should be a red flag right off the bat, the problem is people won't even use the search feature here to see the histories of these guys let along opening up sharkscope or OPR.

PokerOwned Master
    Ive staked both dpad and LC for small amounts on here. Now im under the impression that everyone here is a scammer.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    Ive staked both dpad and LC for small amounts on here. Now im under the impression that everyone here is a scammer.
    We just now know to watch whoever you stake more closely

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    I'm not a scammer, you're a scammer :'P
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i though that u can't do p2p transfers on carbon. anyhow it's not much but he owes 2 bucks for a small loan i did month ago or so. I had done a few small trades and a stake in a KO tourney. Those few trades he did send what he was supposed to back on the stake and did do a point trade with him with no problems. I almost did a front for a day for 20 on gdmp, but decided to look his name up and found out his other name was lcd boss. I alerted pooffy and didn't end up doing the big trade. I say ban him i guess, but that's cuz it's only two bucks for me. If it was more i might vote other way round. What about d-pad. has he tried to make another account since his ban? He still owes me 5

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    i though that u can't do p2p transfers on carbon. anyhow it's not much but he owes 2 bucks for a small loan i did month ago or so. I had done a few small trades and a stake in a KO tourney. Those few trades he did send what he was supposed to back on the stake and did do a point trade with him with no problems. I almost did a front for a day for 20 on gdmp, but decided to look his name up and found out his other name was lcd boss. I alerted pooffy and didn't end up doing the big trade. I say ban him i guess, but that's cuz it's only two bucks for me. If it was more i might vote other way round. What about d-pad. has he tried to make another account since his ban? He still owes me 5
    You are correct, you cannot do p2p transfers on Merge.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well i think he should be banned no question. I look at it this way he told zab that he wanted to repay his debts so he made a new account, but if it is really his intent to pay back the people he owes, why keep his identity a secret? I mean he didn't come and say hey guys i know i messed up but i got a new username now and im going to make it right with everyone. no he came back with a new username and just jumped into the mix. I know what his new name is and i did a $1 trade with him just to see if he would scam for such a low amount, he didnt THIS TIME, but really a scammers gonna scam.

Banned
    Ok, no point of keeping identity a secret, especially if im going to be paying back. Yes I'm LCDaBoss, yes Ive been on here as a "new member", Yes zab knew, I admitted to him and he would rather know who I am and what I'm doing instead of me lurking around on an account and nobody knows who I am.

I have no intentions on scamming, I don't need a stake unless someone wants to stake me, I have no problem with a flag on my background check, I have no problem with nobody liking me.

The last incident that got me banned over the paypal was paid back, wherever that guy took off to if he lurks hopefully he can testify for that. Another known incident with pokeyourface over $25 was paid back. Onedesperate I'm willing to give that $5 back like pooffy bought up, newdaddy say $2, I'm sure thats possible no need to argue that and will pay that also.

Pray and dk, not saying you a lie or anything like that, please provide a link maybe to what I owe you on and you are on that list too, I have done trades here since coming back on this account, even though everything went smooth zab asked me to not do any more trades until people are paid back.

The ip background check system is flawed and can be passed by I believe admins can find it but it takes alot more than usual, I will just be able to make another account if he bans this one, I'm looking to be able to be a member here, a positive one like the first what 8 months or so before making all these stupid mistakes. I just want to be able to participate in the games, earn points (make site money), and stay to myself as much as possible. Will I be looking to trade? Sure but will never ask anyone to send first and will send first in all my transaction (of course this is after I pay debts).

So zab you can do what they want and ban me, I will change my ip again and will be back playing the games, really dont care about stakes or anything, everyone can know who I am, any mod catch me doing a trade and not sending first should ban me.

I think its much better for you guys to know who I am here and just let me go on as long as I'm not causing trouble, give it a try, if not, well I tried.

Think zab would have last word in the end so its all on him. He has alot of new things set up to prevent any trouble, warn others, and keep people in line, any begging done is to be reported and for me to be banned, people can do background check red flag, hell post in any thread I have if you want and say *caution* I don't care because I deserve that, just let me continue to be as much of a normal member as possible without having to lie.

Dude you effing did a trade with someone you owe, how much lower can the bar go?

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Dude you effing did a trade with someone you owe, how much lower can the bar go?
    and that was the other night

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast