Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBachman View Post
    Another Dec 2013 guy who decides to post here before learning anything about the site? New poker screen name also? Might need to use that on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Another Dec 2013 guy who decides to post here before learning anything about the site? New poker screen name also? Might need to use that on yourself.
    i wouldnt put it past you to be that n00b just so you can make a point :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Nah not me there. Not trying to make another account

Insert user title here RichardBachman's Avatar
    You are giving me a poor impression about the site so far. I'm able to read this entire thread/other forums about you & with common sense see that you are a scammer?

TON is Gone.
    Nah actually dont care what happens to them im just pointing how it gets kind of personal when it comes to me and grudges others have against me.

Keep saying the whole "I can just make a new account thing" is insulting nelson, but its the truth, I CAN! I can just not argue my point or anything and move on with another account, but why? Why not make it right? Or as right as I possibly can? Why not pay my debts? I dont want to make a new account! But poker is my hobby this is what I like to do so if banned, the honest to god truth is most likely yes I will make another account to keep playing. Not to scam or do wrong or anything. Just to do what I like to do like everyone else. Sorry that you and others dont like the truth. Sorry I'm not feeding a bunch of lies to make sure it adds up to what I think the community WANTS to hear.
    You really don't get it do you?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lol another lil dig just because I never knew you and talked about what i don't know? Oh but you see lil man, new here don't mean I have any experience dealing with you kinda punks. so Larry, you want me to start pulling a list of every name you have used on all poker site forums along witch clients? Trust me I have the contacts. put up or shut up, you got the payback or not, if not shut your ass up before I get enough to blow ya wide open on all sites and forums you screwed

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    lol another lil dig just because I never knew you and talked about what i don't know? Oh but you see lil man, new here don't mean I have any experience dealing with you kinda punks. so Larry, you want me to start pulling a list of every name you have used on all poker site forums along witch clients? Trust me I have the contacts. put up or shut up, you got the payback or not, if not shut your ass up before I get enough to blow ya wide open on all sites and forums you screwed
    tbf if u have that ability...do it and post to zab any and all info on him...why keep it to ureself? whether he pays or not
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I will second that, I am active on 2+2 even with popeye efforts to have me banned everywhere, with a good history and no I wont say my name there for obvious reasons, but just saying nobody is perfect even the highly regarded 2+2 poke loves. And please note I said a good history im not there to scam anyone either.
    Thanks for not knowing when to keep your mouth shut, since you dont know when to shut up and you got to think you are one step ahead all the time I've since shut down your new 2+2 and they insta ban you, just like what should be happening here you scum.

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - Person to person transfers [First post is "MUST READ" for Posting Rules; or receive points] For more info about LC's scams that are all over 2+2 to be centralized in one thread, there's 3 there thusfar that have been tracked in this year alone,not to mention the 5+ incidents here and the what, 3-4 bans on parttimepoker ? Your shit stinks, get the fuck out of here you can never cross your t's and dot your i's your just after free $ to support your degenerate habit, and your a losing player who's got no stable personal finances or you would not have to always have to pull scams/stakes to constantly play across multiple sites consistently and always have to hide and try to blend into communities.

PokerOwned Master

So that 70 is paid back and was paid back a while ago, that leaves 5 for dep, 10 for dk and 13 for pray (possibly) $28. Sorry I rounded that to $25.

Will talk to roy asap and come up with something for him also.
    Been a month, how is this coming?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast