Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63514.31

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    No one here has to trade with me azreal, but im sure people wont mind as long as I send first and pay my debts first, I could just go away you right, but ummm pokerowned provides a site that I like, i like the games, and the promotions. Actually liked the community but i fucked that up myself.

And that last part was to be truthful to open people eyes, anyone with a little bit of smarts can make a new account un noticed, so be on the lookout and thats not just saying be on the lookout from me, im sure its others working their way back in and you guys dont know, how about all these accounts that came in october-november that are really active getting hundreds of post and doing all kind of things on the site, good chance those newer "good" mmebers are just old people not wanted.
    lool you think multi accounting is easy if the site is set for counter measures? takes more than a proxy and spoofed user agent bro. Properly set upanything short of changing all identifying items including personality won't work, was my old favorite past time on my old site, outting MAs, Id recommend against threatening that

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Well your level of contrition is a welcome change...

So no, you shouldn't be able to be a regular member - here's why:

1. You had multiple chances (5? 10?) and fucked them all up, and no doubt you will do it again. The reason all of these security measures are in place is because of people like you that care nothing at all except for stealing money from people. You've shown nothing that says you won't steal money from people the first chance you get, because that's your MO

2. Since you've violated the terms of the Black Chip TOC by creating a new account, you put anyone that does business with you in jeopardy since you are a criminal and people will be tied to you. Again, I know you really don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself, but the community matters a lot more than you. (See I bolded this because this is the part that matters to everyone the most)

3. Being a member of this site and getting to build a bankroll is a privilege, not a right. You don't seem to get that - your flippant attitude is a slap in the face to Zab.

Now speaking of Zab, you mentioned that it's really up to him with the final word - well the whole point of this thread was to out you to see if you actually had a good attitude toward and were willing to pay up. Sadly, but unsurprisingly, you failed this test.
    Hear! Hear!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

once this thieves run out of funds he will be on the prowl and scams people again. I wouldnt Trade with this LcDaScammers if my life depend on it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    Ok well we can go back and forth all night, I'm not going to be able to convince you guys, so nothing else to say, can only do what I got to do, if I owe you post here and when I do pay you back please post here again confirming that.

And rivdee how did I fail a test, I am willing to pay back and do understand that I was wrong, and do understand why people feel the way they do.

And to the s8 guy, I dont use proxys, my ip and phone numbers were real, also why my account says verified? I'm not looking to make another account though, I want everyone to know who I am and square debts off and continue on..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    once this thieves run out of funds he will be on the prowl and scams people again. I wouldnt Trade with this LcDaScammers if my life depend on it.
    Havent had funds since being back if I was going to scam I would have done that, I'm not here to scam, thats why its better for people to know who I am and not send first anyway.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I didn't bother reading more than half of page 1. Is this a joke? I was cool with lc, but really, what is with this "allow them back to cover previous scams and debts. Does 2p2 do this? No im sure they don't, you get banned. It's not your responsibility to cover people's losses, I'm not sure how many, but willing to bet there's been plenty that are allowed back and scam again. If its on a stake or loan whatever, it's outside the system, thus should be at your own risk. Honestly put you foot down for once and for all, or this place will become a scammers dream.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Ok well we can go back and forth all night, I'm not going to be able to convince you guys, so nothing else to say, can only do what I got to do, if I owe you post here and when I do pay you back please post here again confirming that.

And rivdee how did I fail a test, I am willing to pay back and do understand that I was wrong, and do understand why people feel the way they do.

And to the s8 guy, I dont use proxys, my ip and phone numbers were real, also why my account says verified? I'm not looking to make another account though, I want everyone to know who I am and square debts off and continue on..
    Don't think you pulled a fast one, I've known it was you for over a week now and put Zab onto you. I don't like you, anytime you come on a site that I use, I will oust you and your past very quickly, because you are the type of person that is only out for themselves, is a degenerate, a thief, and has no morals or respectable values.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Stay away scumbag. Don't come back to 2+2, dont come to ptp, etc your not wanted and not honest.

hmmm ok

So zab you can do what they want and ban me, I will change my ip again and will be back playing the games, really dont care about stakes or anything, everyone can know who I am, any mod catch me doing a trade and not sending first should ban me.
    And that last part was to be truthful to open people eyes, anyone with a little bit of smarts can make a new account un noticed, so be on the lookout
    Can't even make it a page without contradicting yourself?? i don't even know you, but I def got ya pegged lol

Banned
    Done arguing especially with the guy who joined December of 2013.

Think anyone I owe anything to have already posted, if not please post.

My 2 cents is that if he comes back it has to be under the old name. None of this "clean slate" bullshit. No market or shark until all debts are paid back. Zab can take care of the debts or approve individual trades that will specifically going towards paying off debts. No promos (LLBs, raffle, etc.). Once debts are paid off, 6 month probation with restrictions such as only 1 new "outside marketplace" transaction allowed to be open at a time. I'm not sure it's worth banning him completely, because I do believe he will just keep coming back under different names. I'm more of a fan of a very short leash for a very long time.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast