Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61107

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Here is a great idea Zab,

Tell him that if he pays back all his debts in a timely manner (1month) he can come back on to the site, then Bamm!!! BAN HIS ASS ANYWAYS. He wasn't honest and forthright with the people he was doing business with, why do you have to be honest and forthright with him. At some point your gonna have to put your foot down and implement a ZERO TOLLERANCE policy for scamming otherwise Poker Owned is gonna be plagued with this childishness.

At some point your gonna have to put your foot down.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    ok well im done talking, I have said what I had to say, you can call it bullshit all you want. Dont put added shit in my words though because I never once threaten in anyway to come back under a new name and scam. Just come back and play.
    lol course thats not what u was saying dipshit just evaporate already
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    Here is a great idea Zab,

Tell him that if he pays back all his debts in a timely manner (1month) he can come back on to the site, then Bamm!!! BAN HIS ASS ANYWAYS. He wasn't honest and forthright with the people he was doing business with, why do you have to be honest and forthright with him. At some point your gonna have to put your foot down and implement a ZERO TOLLERANCE policy for scamming otherwise Poker Owned is gonna be plagued with this childishness.

At some point your gonna have to put your foot down.
    Why do that if he knows I can by pass the system, that's one thing you guys are not getting, they never knew for sure it was me, no matter what they say. No matter what anyone thought, no matter what city my profile said I was from, no matter how new my poker account was, they never knew 100% it was me until in pm I said it myself it was me. Mods have even admitted this in chat. For example Tecate and Prawney both said they couldnt say or do anything because they wasnt sure it was me. So why not let me be here as ME, paying my debt back, on a short leash.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Why do that if he knows I can by pass the system, that's one thing you guys are not getting, they never knew for sure it was me, no matter what they say. No matter what anyone thought, no matter what city my profile said I was from, no matter how new my poker account was, they never knew 100% it was me until in pm I said it myself it was me. Mods have even admitted this in chat. For example Tecate and Prawney both said they couldnt say or do anything because they wasnt sure it was me. So why not let me be here as ME, paying my debt back, on a short leash.
    Tecate and Prawney don't have a background in computer programming and security.

I do.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    lol course thats not what u was saying dipshit just evaporate already

I KNOW that is not what I was saying, and I'll evaporate when you die and go to hell

This thread has been up for the full day - the original post by zab was to ask the community how they felt.

Everyone stated their point, lets leave it to zab now - i think we're kinda going in circles with this.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Speedy must of had an unseen unanimous decision to be unbanned. LOL just make the site money, pay the people back so they continue to do so too. You get the PO Get Out of Jail Free card
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

The sad part of this is he scams so much that he dont even know who he own to and dont give a fuck about others and just think of himself. Its pathetic after he got caught with the new account then suddenly want to paid back debts. If you were a man of your word you should have right away come out and said who you are and post a thread you will paid back all the debts not after you got caught then said it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast