Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61291.08

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned
    well we will see if he wants me gone or for me to stay and pay off my debts.

Until then, find you something else to do other than argue with me.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    well we will see if he wants me gone or for me to stay and pay off my debts.

Until then, find you something else to do other than argue with me.
    this isnt an argument, an argument would signify you have sufficiant importance/sway/power of persuasion to come up with an equal side, you dont you have no rights being that you are scum
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    if its get for the hefe's pocket, its good for the gander
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Banned
    Have me stay and everyone knows who I am, debts get repaid, continue to be a member with restrictions from marketplace.

OR

(not saying this would happen but..) Ban me, have me bypass the system again, oo and dont create a pocketfive account for stalkers like popeye to notice, and nobody knows for sure if the "new" member is me or not, the only for sure thing would be ban anyone from my area (the only thing they would be able to tell, the area my ip is coming from), which would be southern IL / St. Louis. And that would just be bad for business, banning new members because they are from same area? That would be crazy and wrong. Because my ip and phone number would not trace back to me. Just like it didn't this time right? But why go through all that?

You tell me which one looks like the better choice? I think I should be allowed to do the right thing for once.

Have me stay and everyone knows who I am, debts get repaid, continue to be a member with restrictions from marketplace.

OR

(not saying this would happen but..) Ban me, have me bypass the system again, oo and dont create a pocketfive account for stalkers like popeye to notice, and nobody knows for sure if the "new" member is me or not, the only for sure thing would be ban anyone from my area (the only thing they would be able to tell, the area my ip is coming from), which would be southern IL / St. Louis. And that would just be bad for business, banning new members because they are from same area? That would be crazy and wrong. Because my ip and phone number would not trace back to me. Just like it didn't this time right? But why go through all that?

You tell me which one looks like the better choice? I think I should be allowed to do the right thing for once.
    in short your a cunt and showing just why you should be banned, if you were truly here to make good you wouldnt threaten us with more accounts and possible scamming O.o personally id rather take my chances, they tracked whorebot down, he knows if he does anything again there will be legal action...so finding a dipshit like you shouldnt be 2 hard

Banned
    It wont be hard, ill tell him where i am lol, I'm not saying ill scam, never said anything about scamming, i wont scam even if I went on as a new member and nobody knew who I was, i just want to do whats right and play. I'm just saying from you guys point of view you should rather know I'm me. That would be the better decision for you guys. I'm saying thats what could happen, but thats not what I want to do. I would rather not hide.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Its pretty clear cut, he earns points, generates revenue, pays back the owed parties. The owed parties feel satisfied they were reimbursed, stay on PO, continue to generate revenue for the business. Its pretty black and white. i mean, i saw speedy in chat 20 minutes ago unbanned
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

It wont be hard, ill tell him where i am lol, I'm not saying ill scam, never said anything about scamming, i wont scam even if I went on as a new member and nobody knew who I was, i just want to do whats right and play. I'm just saying from you guys point of view you should rather know I'm me. That would be the better decision for you guys. I'm saying thats what could happen, but thats not what I want to do. I would rather not hide.
    bullshit dude, no fucker here believes a single fucking word u say

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    bullshit dude, no fucker here believes a single fucking word u say
    ok well im done talking, I have said what I had to say, you can call it bullshit all you want. Dont put added shit in my words though because I never once threaten in anyway to come back under a new name and scam. Just come back and play.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast