Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    if u goona stay JSUT change ur name back to LCD tho ,, so ALL OF US know now tooo,,,,, that wd be fair

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    nab you think thats a lie, its not. I won that bcp from po game, only funds i have had was the $20 gdmp i traded with dk but wouldnt have done that if I knew I owed him, honestly didnt know i owed him anything. When I was banned I was banned for a paypal transaction done which was paid back, other than onedep $5 incident, really didnt know i owed anyone else. Thats why I asked them earlier in this thread for a link to it.
    lol how can it possibly not be a lie. you were banned from this site for scamming people so obviously you knew you owed some people money, you had no business trading WITH ANYONE while u still owed people. you said that you didnt have any funds and clearly you did because u sold me somem that money should have never been sold it should have been transferred to whoever you owed to start paying off ur debt. lol honestly how dare u say you didnt know you owed people. lol why the hell else would you have been banned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    lol how can it possibly not be a lie. you were banned from this site for scamming people so obviously you knew you owed some people money, you had no business trading WITH ANYONE while u still owed people. you said that you didnt have any funds and clearly you did because u sold me somem that money should have never been sold it should have been transferred to whoever you owed to start paying off ur debt. lol honestly how dare u say you didnt know you owed people. lol why the hell else would you have been banned.
    ok, you right. Here is your cookie,

I wasn't banned for owing people i was banned over a single incident, which that guy is ALREADY payed, zab made this to see if its anyone else I owe, I'm also waiting on the link from dk and pray to confirm what and why I owe them. Dont remember owing them but if I do im willing to pay that.

Actually looking back at the thread of zab explaining my ban, I was banned for a trialpay chargeback, and not for anything to do with owing anyone.

Anyways, this thread isnt to argue with people I DONT owe its for people I do owe to post and get paid back, thanks for your input though

justify it however you want you dirty scumbag piece of shit ure a scammer, a known scammer and whatever the original ban was imposed for it was given to use the community to decide whether we want u here or not because you scam people like a cunt ure dirt, less than dirt
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    justify it however you want you dirty scumbag piece of shit ure a scammer, a known scammer and whatever the original ban was imposed for it was given to use the community to decide whether we want u here or not because you scam people like a cunt ure dirt, less than dirt
    ok your opinion is appreciated also

Like I said people can think what they want, i just want to pay back and continue to play, everything else and what people think goes over my head. Not trying to make friends just trying to do whats right.

ok your opinion is appreciated also

Like I said people can think what they want, i just want to pay back and continue to play, everything else and what people think goes over my head. Not trying to make friends just trying to do whats right.
    what you want and what you should/will be made to do are 2 diff things
    why the living fuck should we ALLOW you to continue playing poker here and earning yet more FREE money after you have continued to scam and rip off members, pay your shit back fine, but as for any and all privilages that come with the site..fuck off

at the very least if he must play someone stick him on the WoS so he is exempt from any and all promos!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    what you want and what you should/will be made to do are 2 diff things
    why the living fuck should we ALLOW you to continue playing poker here and earning yet more FREE money after you have continued to scam and rip off members, pay your shit back fine, but as for any and all privilages that come with the site..fuck off

at the very least if he must play someone stick him on the WoS so he is exempt from any and all promos!
    Well YOU dont decide anything, Zab will decide. Seeing its HIS free money being given away here, well actually its not free, as long as I pay my debts and every time I earn points it take a percentage then I should get to be involved in promos.

Everything else people are saying should be restricted I agree on.

Well YOU dont decide anything, Zab will decide. Seeing its HIS free money being given away here, well actually its not free, as long as I pay my debts and every time I earn points it take a percentage then I should get to be involved in promos.

Everything else people are saying should be restricted I agree on.

zabs ultimate descision based on what we the community want or did u miss this bit genius :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

So my question to you is, do you want me to continue to try and work with him and have him repay his debts

or

Ban him completely thus the people he scammed will not get anything (He will likely make a new account, and only time will tell if he trips the sensors that caught him the last time).
    i swear ure only reading what u wanna see here

Banned
    Ok well it hasnt been one sided if you look through the thread, so that means its going to come down to what he decides.

I'm not even trying to argue with you because its pointless, thats what you are good at, arguing on a forum, you nothing but a big ass nothing else better to do troll anyway, so whatever.

Ok well it hasnt been one sided if you look through the thread, so that means its going to come down to what he decides.

I'm not even trying to argue with you because its pointless, thats what you are good at, arguing on a forum, you nothing but a big ass nothing else better to do troll anyway, so whatever.
    mot of the mods and the og's have said u need to go...not really a hard descision to make

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast