Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61392.03

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    My 2 cents is that if he comes back it has to be under the old name. None of this "clean slate" bullshit. No market or shark until all debts are paid back. Zab can take care of the debts or approve individual trades that will specifically going towards paying off debts. No promos (LLBs, raffle, etc.). Once debts are paid off, 6 month probation with restrictions such as only 1 new "outside marketplace" transaction allowed to be open at a time. I'm not sure it's worth banning him completely, because I do believe he will just keep coming back under different names. I'm more of a fan of a very short leash for a very long time.
    +1 all except bold, which imo, should be permanent, bad history like that spawns a relapse during a bad run

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    My 2 cents is that if he comes back it has to be under the old name. None of this "clean slate" bullshit. No market or shark until all debts are paid back. Zab can take care of the debts or approve individual trades that will specifically going towards paying off debts. No promos (LLBs, raffle, etc.). Once debts are paid off, 6 month probation with restrictions such as only 1 new "outside marketplace" transaction allowed to be open at a time. I'm not sure it's worth banning him completely, because I do believe he will just keep coming back under different names. I'm more of a fan of a very short leash for a very long time.
    Someone with some reasoning +1 to this post, including marketplace and loan shark restrictions, and original name.
    As long as my debt is paid I think I should get promos though. Seeing I will be earning points and paying cut towards them like everyone else. Thats all I want though, pay debts, and be able to play po games and promos, keep my "history" attached to me.

LLB King
    Bring him back and make him pay off all his debts, after that we put him in the corner.

i thhink all of this is j sut ridiculous, and that people can still be let b ack so many times .. I thought u were a brand new member, and feel cheated that people get to keep thier other identitties hidden for a while here too,, and we didnt know.,,,,, i THINK this part of the reason,, why LEGITIMATE NEW members,, that show up, and come in chat,, get treated badly sometimes..... casuse people au tomatically treat them,, like theyre some OLD PERSON under a new name is all...... sadly,, this is whats it coming too, wehn new people pop up now..... i dont think shoild be given this many chances,, IMO.... ruins it for every1 else.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Someone with some reasoning +1 to this post, including marketplace and loan shark restrictions, and original name.
    As long as my debt is paid I think I should get promos though. Seeing I will be earning points and paying cut towards them like everyone else. Thats all I want though, pay debts, and be able to play po games and promos, keep my "history" attached to me.
    I agree with letting you have promos once all debts are paid, that was part of the list of restrictions until debts are paid. Once all debts are paid I only think serious restrictions to marketplace are really necessary for a very long probationary period. With as bad as your history is you should have to go 6-12 months of clean living before getting full access again.

Yeah but the problem is we've heard this song and dance before - the last time he came back after running off with poke's money (or it might have been the time after, I forget - im losing track).

He shouldn't be eligible for any promos for an indefinite period, and he should NEVER be able to use the marketplace (see my #2 reason on the earlier post). None of this "Well I know im a criminal so I'll release first" bullshit - no one should want any association with his illegal account.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Long story short, the anti-fraud \ multi-accounts system caught him creating a new account.

When I find someone makes a new account, I usually contact the user and tell them to pick an account and then close the other one. In the case of someone who has a scamming history, I make it VERY VERY clear they will lose all accounts if they don't repay the person they scammed.

In this case, I had (wrongly) presumed LCD had scammed someone for ~$10 (I can't keep up with every ones history). I had been talking to him about repaying his debts, no more trades etc.. Which leads me to the reason for this post, to find out if it was actually more than 1 person.

It sounds like it might be more, a lot more.

So my question to you is, do you want me to continue to try and work with him and have him repay his debts

or

Ban him completely thus the people he scammed will not get anything (He will likely make a new account, and only time will tell if he trips the sensors that caught him the last time).
    I think that letting scammers stick around is a bad idea, for the people that are owed money; I feel for them, sometimes you have to cut your losses. I can say this because i've traded monies with a couple of folks and when I realized I wasn't getting paid, it was like oh well, should've used loan shark. I've had no problems with Boss, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. jmo
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Havent had funds since being back if I was going to scam I would have done that, I'm not here to scam, thats why its better for people to know who I am and not send first anyway.
    well there is ur first lie, you sold me $1 BCP and i know that would wouldnt have sold ur last dollar so you could have paid newdaddy off already instead you CHOSE not too

Banned
    nab you think thats a lie, its not. I won that bcp from po game, only funds i have had was the $20 gdmp i traded with dk but wouldnt have done that if I knew I owed him, honestly didnt know i owed him anything. When I was banned I was banned for a paypal transaction done which was paid back, other than onedep $5 incident, really didnt know i owed anyone else. Thats why I asked them earlier in this thread for a link to it.

PokerOwned Demi-God

I am with rghy2 on here imput. Think that would b ok, but sounds like everyone else wants him out. hope it gets worked out. Gl

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast