Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Ok now that I read the thread.wafj, so the mods and "god" of the site knew this info that bearsfb was lc? I traded with bears I believe made him send first cause he was new, was smooth. Either way, lc this isn't directed towards you but wtf.....those above knew someone with a shady history was on here again with a new name and nothing's been mentioned of it cause he's contributing to the site? It's kind of like those cliche sayings of question your government. Hahaha wow......please feel free anyone green, pink or red to explain how this works if you were "in the know"
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Just bumping cause I love rrickir...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    for me it was only 2 bucks like i said earlier. The trades i did with him right before we had no probs, along with a stake i did for him in a KO tourney. He paid what he was supposed to. The 2 bucks comes from a loan right before he got banned. not worried since it's so small. but again i say let him pay the ppl he owes and go from there. I'm sure it's gonna b hard for him to find a trade with all this going on anyways

Survey Master
    lcd, doc, and newdaddy all owe me money. lc owes 24$ doc owes 11$ and newdaddy owes 6$.

No one here owes me money thank gosh...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lcd, doc, and newdaddy all owe me money. lc owes 24$ doc owes 11$ and newdaddy owes 6$.
    Is this owed or is this some m/u tommy, again not calling you a lie, just want to refresh my memory, and will also have to put make up last to be paid seeing as it is not technically owed. But if this is from a deal or loan please just confirm that.

i hope u get ur moeny tommy and every1,, but this thread is just PROVING how redic this discusssion , to let back here , is..

rrickir, I do not see anywhere in this thread where you made any comment a'tal

Awwwwww, there she is right on top of me...

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Is this owed or is this some m/u tommy, again not calling you a lie, just want to refresh my memory, and will also have to put make up last to be paid seeing as it is not technically owed. But if this is from a deal or loan please just confirm that.
    i was just stirring the pot. none of the ppl i mentioned owe me anything. never had a bad deal with lcd, but i also dont approve of the way he has treated members

PokerOwned Demi-God
    he's just joking around. don't want ppl to really thk i owe someone money here

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast