Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63546.27

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lcd not sticking up for what I did by no means, but I will say that was the first time I had done anything on here after the 100s of transactions ive done!! And took care of it soon as I jumped back on my name!! Still dont make no mistake about it, I was very wrong for what I did!! Im jus saying you have much much much more shit then I have ever done on here, maybe just maybe thats why most ppl want you gone!! Hell, there are some that want me gone although I had never done nothing before till then, they wanted me gone after the first one, but did a few and have taken care of the few!! Still got loan in default that im working on now thats my goal!! Not starting any arguments here, as I dont have much of an argument cuz ive done wrong as well, I think reason ppl are more shitty with you maybe is because they see that you will possibly pay back, but they think you are going to do it again, I guess im not real sure!! You kno whats fucked up is theres a few ppl on here that owe me, 1 being you which was 1000 points cuz you wanted them to build your points up and was gonna play LLB's but you lost them and said you'd give them back, and never recieved them, im just not the guy to call ppl out like that!! I can careless!! If I got scammed for few bucks I could careless just means more then likely I wouldnt deal with you again!! That being said is why I had said that I see nothing wrong with you being back but staying on ur LCD name so everybody on the site knows who you are, and if they choose to deal with you than that is at their own risk, and if for some reason they get scammed by you, they shouldnt bring the drama in the PO chat and threads!! I think if anybody deals with someone that they know is a possible risk and they get screwed that is their own fucking fault and shouldnt come into the chat and threads posting and whining about it!! Period!! Same way for me, if someone dont trust me or dont wanna deal with me then dont, I kno there are ppl that do trust me and will deal with me although I had made a mistake!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Jaytodd can get a chance to pay back $150 but I can't pay back $25? ...
    You only paid poke back because he outed you and you had to in order to rebuild your rep so you could screw with peoples funds. Which you did.

$25?

dk = 10
    Pray = 13
    onedesperatebet = 5
    RoyHobbs = he didn't state it in the thread but you cashed and dashed.
    Janish = 70 this one is significant and before you say he got his money, him cancelling the paypal does not count as you paying him back, that was him preventin your scam.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You only paid poke back because he outed you and you had to in order to rebuild your rep so you could screw with peoples funds. Which you did.

$25?

dk = 10
    Pray = 13
    onedesperatebet = 5
    RoyHobbs = he didn't state it in the thread but you cashed and dashed.
    Janish = 70 this one is significant and before you say he got his money, him cancelling the paypal does not count as you paying him back, that was him preventin your scam.
    He didnt have to go through the whole paypal thing, I just gave it back to him because what was he going to tell them, it was from poker? What proof was he going to give them? So I just gave him the money back, and actually he staked me since then!!! Knowing who I am! RoyHobbs I did complete that stake and didnt post a bust hand (did not cash) but still willing to repay that stake if he wants, onedep $5 is no argument there that was from an arrogant argument between me and him so I owe him that, I believe dk but dont remember, pray I would like for him to provide a link and please tell me what i owe him from and that would not be a problem also.

So that 70 is paid back and was paid back a while ago, that leaves 5 for dep, 10 for dk and 13 for pray (possibly) $28. Sorry I rounded that to $25.

Will talk to roy asap and come up with something for him also.
    Last edited by BearsFB; 12-11-2013 at 09:57 AM.

TON is Gone.
    Ummmmmm the inherent flaw in what you are suggesting ZAB: What is to stop him from opening new accounts here anyway?

He has all but admitted that he is basically going to do whatever the hell he wants to regardless of your decision ZAB. This to me is a big FUCK YOU to you and the entire community.

This whole conversation is ridiculous.

I'm with Rivdee, BAN him outright and be done with him. If comes back under an alias and doesn't get caught, well I won't know OR CARE, but more important: the site won't be harboring a know fugitive (in a manner of speaking) and harming it's reputation in the process. With the new policies you are putting in place there will be no more excuses for anyone to get scammed again (not even for Poke).

As far as him not paying back..... if he scammed anyone OUTSIDE of Marketplace or Loan Shark, well I'm sorry but that's between them and him really. I mean how many bloody times do you have to tell people NOT to do trades outside of Marketplace? Honestly.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post

I'm with Rivdee, BAN him outright and be done with him. If comes back under an alias and doesn't get caught, well I won't know OR CARE, but more important: the site won't be harboring a know fugitive (in a manner of speaking) and harming it's reputation in the process. With the new policies you are putting in place there will be no more excuses for anyone to get scammed again (not even for Poke).

If thats the case, a few bans need to be given out. Not just to me.

TON is Gone.
    If thats the case, a few bans need to be given out. Not just to me.
    Ahhhhh the "But he did it tooooooo" defense.

What are you, 12?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    Nah actually dont care what happens to them im just pointing how it gets kind of personal when it comes to me and grudges others have against me.

Keep saying the whole "I can just make a new account thing" is insulting nelson, but its the truth, I CAN! I can just not argue my point or anything and move on with another account, but why? Why not make it right? Or as right as I possibly can? Why not pay my debts? I dont want to make a new account! But poker is my hobby this is what I like to do so if banned, the honest to god truth is most likely yes I will make another account to keep playing. Not to scam or do wrong or anything. Just to do what I like to do like everyone else. Sorry that you and others dont like the truth. Sorry I'm not feeding a bunch of lies to make sure it adds up to what I think the community WANTS to hear.
    Last edited by BearsFB; 12-11-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Nah actually dont care what happens to them im just pointing how it gets kind of personal when it comes to me and grudges others have against me.

Keep saying the whole "I can just make a new account thing" is insulting nelson, but its the truth, I CAN! I can just not argue my point or anything and move on with another account, but why? Why not make it right? Or as right as I possibly can? Why not pay my debts? I dont want to make a new account!
    why not just take the hint and leave well alone, just because you CAN make an account doesnt mean you HAVE to make an account :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    why not just take the hint and leave well alone, just because you CAN make an account doesnt mean you HAVE to make an account :|
    I really don't like you anyways you voiced your opinion your tally is under the ban side, move on and shut the fuck up. Just because you CAN post your thoughts here dont mean you HAVE to. :/

Insert user title here RichardBachman's Avatar

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast