Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65978.62

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    I had no trouble depositing, but it took forever to get a withdrawal from them, I think I deposited with instadebit and then when I tried to withdraw that way they kept saying sids not same , then I tried by cheque, it got taken back out of my account after I cashed it, then finally this year I tried cheque again, its minium $100, I live in Canada not sure if that applies to all countries and finally I got it, took a long time and it stayed cashed but it was a post office cheque which I found really weird but it worked finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    i dont understand y u guys dont deposit onto online ewallet like moneybookers or neteller its safest and quickest and accepted on all poker websites iv seen till date atleast 20 sites including all website for american player i highly recommend neteller u get points when u transfer from and to ur wallet as well once 10k points u get 5 dollars for free thats added bonus plus they always got great promotions.
    Moneybookers & Netteller are not available to US players. Of course I would use those if I could.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    even no deposit at Carbon Poker is not encouraged me

My credit card was working fine on here for deposits and then one day it just stopped. Now I can't put any on on to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyBrick View Post
    My credit card was working fine on here for deposits and then one day it just stopped. Now I can't put any on on to the site.
    Yep, still can't use the card I was talking about in my original post. Will try a different one on payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    i dont understand y u guys dont deposit onto online ewallet like moneybookers or neteller its safest and quickest and accepted on all poker websites iv seen till date atleast 20 sites including all website for american player i highly recommend neteller u get points when u transfer from and to ur wallet as well once 10k points u get 5 dollars for free thats added bonus plus they always got great promotions.
    have u been hibernating in a cave punter???HEHEHE,, USA players havent been able to u se those for a long time nowww((

PokerOwned God
    visa gift cards dont work anymore and for us in usa not much works which is okay with me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    visa gift cards dont work anymore and for us in usa not much works which is okay with me
    same here

PokerOwned Demi-God
    my greendot worked fine for a long time , now just started to be declined, so probably going to have stop trading and focus on building a br, guess there is always wu.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    my greendot worked fine for a long time , now just started to be declined, so probably going to have stop trading and focus on building a br, guess there is always wu.
    The problem with Western Union is that is 1, costs so much and 2, the minimum deposit is usually $100. If I just want to put $25 for the weekend, this does not work for me.
    FYI, I read on another forum that the Walmart card still works. May get one of those, but I think you can only reload at Walmart.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast