Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65328.7

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Banned
    umm what??? don't deposit on carbon freeroll onto the site from here.. why would deposit???

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    yeah there is no need to deposit... tons of opportunities on this site to start a roll on carbon..

Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    yeah there is no need to deposit... tons of opportunities on this site to start a roll on carbon..
    Cause I don't like to play for pennies. lol If I wanted to do that I'd play with my mother and her friends live.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Cause I don't like to play for pennies. lol If I wanted to do that I'd play with my mother and her friends live.
    Agreed, also, my greendot visa only did not work for one day, next it was fine again, so don't know if it depends on what state you live in or what, but i've only had a problem dep with it one day, worked fine every other time i tried.

Yep, tried my other card today, it doesn't work anymore either. I guess I am done playing on Carbon except for freerolls. Luckily Cake takes one of my cards or I'd be playing at the play money tables next. lol

I've emailed carbon about prepaid visas several times. Their payment processors are incredibly picky about which cards they accept, and the banks that support the cards can also be picky. I was told by carbon that Vanilla, GreenDot, or Wal-Mart gift cards are not accepted. They do not take reloadable giftcards. The card needs to be authorized for online AND international transactions.

PokerOwned Master
    be careful getting double charged, It took me 2 weeks to get my money back.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Yep, tried my other card today, it doesn't work anymore either. I guess I am done playing on Carbon except for freerolls. Luckily Cake takes one of my cards or I'd be playing at the play money tables next. lol
    Do you have a netspend visa, tht works for me also. also you can always just buy a greendot moneypack and trade for carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran

carbon messing up on deposits?

I cant deposit with CC anymore?!?!?
    Bosco - Boston, MA-

FUCK U DONKEY!

depositing fustrations good topic we cuidate

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast