Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65291.51

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    other ranges you deserve all this posting we will congratulate recontra in tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Do you have a netspend visa, tht works for me also. also you can always just buy a greendot moneypack and trade for carbon.
    Yep one the of the cards I keep trying is a Netspend card and the other is an Upside card both visa issued by Metabank that I have used at carbon and various other sites with no problem up till now.

After Black Friday I gave up trying to jump through the hoops to deposit. I will say I have learned alot about brm and am pretty good at it now.

Banned
    The Visa processor that Carbon and many of the MERGE sites use won't process any deposits until after 7:00 pm EST and only Monday thru Friday. Weekends won't work at all most of the time. It has been this way ever since Black Friday because many of the Credit Card processors got shut down. I can't explain all the of the reasons why this is the way it is, but believe me, this is the way that it is. Also, the only US bank that I am aware of that can process ANY Visa deposit is MetaBank. Again, I can't explain why, but I believe this to be true. If you try to make a VISA deposit using a MetaBank card, during the hours I mentioned above, you will likely have some success. Join the Poker Players Alliance, PPA, is you want to have a voice in making the US a more poker friendly place to play.

PokerOwned God
    Just one more reason not to make a deposit, just build a bankroll on freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    its a sign bud. dont depo here lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Western Union is one of the easiest quickest ways and no hassels can even do it online if you have a brain and not retarded...

Or get a GDMP and come on here or 2p2 and you can get rid of it within an hour and be playing...

Tons of ways around the depositing issue just do a little research...

Visa gift cards use to work,,, only reason I deposit is to play in new Merge site $500 freerolls
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by LameBraneAGAIN View Post
    The Visa processor that Carbon and many of the MERGE sites use won't process any deposits until after 7:00 pm EST and only Monday thru Friday. Weekends won't work at all most of the time. It has been this way ever since Black Friday because many of the Credit Card processors got shut down. I can't explain all the of the reasons why this is the way it is, but believe me, this is the way that it is. Also, the only US bank that I am aware of that can process ANY Visa deposit is MetaBank. Again, I can't explain why, but I believe this to be true. If you try to make a VISA deposit using a MetaBank card, during the hours I mentioned above, you will likely have some success. Join the Poker Players Alliance, PPA, is you want to have a voice in making the US a more poker friendly place to play.
    I AM confused by ur screen name, LOL,,,u dont sound like the OLD lamebrane tho,, unless u,ve been transformed now lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Has anyone recently done a successful deposit on carbon? I feel that as a player from 4 years ago it has gotten harder to deposit and the site has gotten much much better...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast