Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Banned
    best way to play is the ferguson way build up from freerolls i think if u deposit the site trys to beat u up to deposit again.I ve made morefrom nothin than depositing patience and being able to fold when u know your beat or being able to fold a beast what i like to say is the only way u will be succesful forget about pot odds math and all that dont play every two face cards grind down to the very best place u can in tourneys even if its not in the money.Apply pressure preflop to get hands out figh and claw yur way to the finish

Experienced Member
    i wanna love you and treat you right, we'll be together, with a roof right over our heads we'll share the shelter

Quote Originally Posted by astronaut View Post
    Has anyone recently done a successful deposit on carbon? I feel that as a player from 4 years ago it has gotten harder to deposit and the site has gotten much much better...
    Not me. I keep trying my cards though. You never know when they will change up again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    coud be you have to download a new webbrowser ? last week i got error message when i open at client user2user transfer. after installing chrome (before firefox) it worked.

other thing if u have registered all your shiiity merge accounts to one email adress, there could be many problems. as u must login with your email adress to carboon,blackchip,feltstars. and if u use same skrill email to deposit at all sides. never read its one Network and u are not allowed to have accounts at all merge..

Quote Originally Posted by joebottrop78 View Post
    coud be you have to download a new webbrowser ? last week i got error message when i open at client user2user transfer. after installing chrome (before firefox) it worked.

other thing if u have registered all your shiiity merge accounts to one email adress, there could be many problems. as u must login with your email adress to carboon,blackchip,feltstars. and if u use same skrill email to deposit at all sides. never read its one Network and u are not allowed to have accounts at all merge..
    I hate to tell you this, but you CAN have an account at every Merge site there is with no complaint from them. I used to have half a dozen Merge sites at least, pre-black friday. I can't even remember the names of all of them. And I used the same email address for the lot. So..check your facts.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678