Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

The reduced "ferguson Challenge" or how not to make a living...

Although I am a recent member of this site, I've been playing online and live poker for years. Although never making it rich, I have always made a steady profit playing low stakes tourneys and SNGs. So after having to cashout all my winnings from both Full Tilt and Absolute last year, I decided to see if a donkey amateur could somewhat re-create the "Ferguson Challenge'. If you don't know what that is check it out on FullTilt.
    My goals are a lot less ambitious but I hope to make a clear $10K this year.I have always played by very similar staking rules as Chris Ferguson suggests, so I hope I will end up being 1/10th the player (financially) that he is.
    I missed the first couple of weeks of 2011 so let's see how I do.

Zab
    So whats your Bank roll at right now?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

very goog goal to go after i hope u get it,, and ME TOO LOLOL glglgl

my bankroll at tilt is now 13 dollars,, hope i can build on that too this year,, and not build up some and then lose it, like ive done before grrr lolol

PokerOwned Master
    When I joined PokerOwned, my FullTilt account had $0.8 and my Absolute account had zero. I'll check to see what date that was later. Y placed 2nd in Zabs afternoon freeroll for $6 and change. Lost a $1.10 tourn yesterday and won a 90 player $1.10 tourn today for $22 and change so now my FullTilt account is at $26.63.

PokerOwned Master
    So it's 3:45 and I've entered 2 90 player $1 tourneys on FullTilt. Let's s see what these do for me.

deletetest3
    $26 not bad, I look forward to watching your progress

PokerOwned Pro
    good luck with that
    if like you say
    make steady profit and stick to the br man rules
    then this time next year
    early retirement

PokerOwned Master
    7:00pm and I cashed in 1 of 3 $1 tourns...down $! from earlier..going into the bankrollmob freeroll and then probably gonna go out for a Friday night drink....gl to all and will update as totals change.

nice glgl too, i alose have 13 dollas on tilt,, had zero bout 10 days a go hehe,, I VOW to t ry and bankroll manage money at all sites BETTER this year then i did this plast year UGH dont even ask, LOLOL but i,m off to a good start, so far,, got like 14 on UB now,, 5 on AP<, 18 on pstars,, and, hopin to not go to much backwarsds, at least LOLOL,, but we cant win everythin, or cash everythin we play,, so jus gotta foloow stricy bacnkroll rules ths year for me tOO!!!!!!! lets help each other do that too, LOOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast