Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IMEANT ALSO FOR TILT<< NOT I LOSE LOLOLOL my typin stinks hahaha

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    7:00pm and I cashed in 1 of 3 $1 tourns...down $! from earlier..going into the bankrollmob freeroll and then probably gonna go out for a Friday night drink....gl to all and will update as totals change.
    So we were at $26.63, whats the total now?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

he said he was downa little money now,, and then going out for friday nite drink zab, hehehe,, i,m sure he,ll bounce back tho!!!! I<M gonna swer to hang on to mine too,,, lol

PokerOwned Master
    well, that's all for me today.Played a couple of dollar SNGs....won one lost one. So days end total is $27 and change. Will be back and rolling tomorrow, probably in 4 hours after feeding the horses breakfast. Goodnight cruel world.

Sergeant
    hope you do well. I have tried to build a bank roll off of the free rolls for the last year with out much luck but i think i have learned to play a little better than when i started. the pso on stars has helped me build a few cents so i may be able to start paying to get in to turnys if i can just build a little more.

PokerOwned Master
    OK...Morning all. half awake and drinking coffee but already rolling in a $1.20 27 player on FullTult...a;so registered for a 90 player. Good luck meee!!!

I have tried to build a bank roll off of the free rolls for the last year with out much luck but i think i have learned to play a little better than when i started.

Banned
    bank roll building can be done off the freerolls for sure,its just maintaining the bankroll once i get it.i make the mistake of jumoing in the cash games to soonin hopes of atleast doubling up,and poof its back to the basics.not this year,up to around 5 bucks a penny at a time.

PokerOwned Master

Monday Morning starts with this and a hangover..

Mostly trying to see if I've loaded the screenshot correctly. Won't be playing for at least an hour....gotta drive the wife to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sergeant
    His challenge is really hard... That's why I'm really studying poker hard, in order to get 1/10th of what he has, as you said...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast