Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Master

Bad snapshot and then at least a decent screen. (or visa versa)

PokerOwned Master

At least I earned minimum wage...

It was a long 5 hours playing the $1 single rebuy/single addon....Total prize pool was over $10000 so worth grinding at....just sad that I donked out right when the money really grows fast....Oh well, another $48 towards my goalScreen03.jpg

PokerOwned God
    i played in the 20k tournament last night and took 131st out of about 18,500 players... first was 3k..i was getting excited when i saw the flop and was in about 30th place. i flopped a straight 9-k and someone was allin with k6...of course they won with a four card flush... that took a majority of my stack then the rest was taken from me with pocket rockets.. they are exciting to play!

Sergeant
    wish i could emulate the success i see on here, im only really suited to 9 handed $5.50 SNG's, regular top 2 finish but i just dont seem to be able to crack bigger SNG tables

PokerOwned Pro
    bol

Knight-Captain
    one big advantage that we have over ferguson are these pokerowned & mob freerolls cuz they have a much smaller field of players & nicer pay outs than what ferguson went thru went he did it. i just started playing these smaller freerolls & have only played a few w/o much luck. i had been playing the larger freerolls on full tilt & poker stars, winning a decent percentage, building up a little bankroll, but then moving up 2 fast & playing outside of my bankroll, & then starting over. a good bankroll builder is the daily dollar at 8pm on FTP. there's even a satellite 4 it a few hours b4 for like 25 cents or sumthing. good luck 2 u.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah fergy didnt play private freerolls though did he? i dont think so. but with that its easier for us

PokerOwned Master
    I don't know wether he played any 'club' type freerolls, but his performance is impressive by any means. I only decided to join a few forums or club sites after cashing my bankroll out to try and help pay medical bills after a heart attack in December. The smaller field freerolls certainly give a jump start to a small roll, and allowed me to be instantly aggressive in my choice of tourneys after a 2nd place finish for $6. I played a $1 with 90 players and won that the next day and have placed well in a few large fields since.

PokerOwned Master
    I have been playing almost exclusively on full Tilt as that's where my larger bankroll is. I think todat I will donk around in some super low buyin SNGs on Absolute and try and build a little playing cash there. try to build from @ bucks to ten is a worthwhile daily goal. Good luck me!!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Goodluck at Absloute, I just learned they have blackjack there too. I haven't played for real money on there, but if you're any good at blackjack I'd look into that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234