Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

the bad beats are coming to get me

So there are days when you do it right and people just won't go away. The miracles start happening on the river when you go allin on the turn, which was the situation in thumbnail 1. Or you commit allin preflop after setting the trap for the shortstack and get a call from AQ(reasonable). Don't mind if he hits the ace but this result was sad in thumbnail 2. And the coup de grace was hilarious in thumbnail3. Look at these and enjoy my pain.Attachment 27Screen03.jpgScreen04.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

At first..is speechless,it happened to me too damn river
    at second..were you all in preflop ,or on the flop ?
    At third if you were not allin preflop,then he was waay better than you damn players calls with 8q

PokerOwned Master
    preflop in both the situations. I was a shortstack in the last screen but getting taken down by that call and quad 8s makes you think you trod on God's toe this morning, Like I said...there are just some days....lol.

Aah..then,what can i say more.It happened to me too,in the daily dollar had aces and went all in preflop.he called me with 4's .flop 4-Q-4 ,end of the story

Nice that you could cash out at both sites. aAl the best of building up yor bankrolll once again. It takes time and patience but sooner or later you will reach your goals .

Corporal
    lucky. i bought for more than 500 and ended up losing it,but i don't give up yet, i am whatb you call beeing addicted(lol).i am still losing but still playing

PokerOwned Master
    Sp today's plan is to play a few larger field tourneys. If I do well obviously it's a nice cash day, and if I crash and burn i have enough left to return to the $1 SNGs as my bread and butter staking games. Let's see what happens!

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck. keep some post letting us know how its going i hope u can do it

PokerOwned Pro
    good luck i hope you make a it load of money weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Well....finally mane a decent finish in a cash game with an ok field. I've made 5 final tables in freerolls with anywhere from 90 to 1200 players in the last 3 days...but i keep on donking out right at the good money in the cash games.. As another Scotsman once sang..."Tonight's The Night". Not a huge win money wise, but a great percentage leap. And now I can show why I'm a poker player ,not an I.T. tech...the screenshot I took doesn't even show my name.....LMAO. Anyway ,here's to first place in a $2 turbo tourn...thumbnails to follow when I track that tourney down...lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast