Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61502.75

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookdrawls View Post
    Freerolls, freerolls and then when you are done with those, more freerolls. Win them and your bankroll will grow faster than you think. As I posted before, play poker for fun, not as a job and you have already won. Just because it is a "free"roll does not mean that you should be lax in your playing style. Play the same as you would if $10,000 is on the line. Of course you will be sucked out on more often, just dont put yourself in that position when playing a freeroll. There is no need to shove all of your chips, especially when you are playing against "calling stations".
    and no metter is it freeroll play your best game

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the help. I'm a beginner myself. I'm starting to learn because of people like u guys.

PokerOwned Veteran
    To win the money i play zoom games at pokerstars because it is easiest way to win and fill up the bankroll

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Sell Drugs and wash it through area poker rooms. I have made millions.....

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    Sell Drugs and wash it through area poker rooms. I have made millions.....
    per a week ?
    ahahahaha

Seasoned Veteran
    Play freerolls

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookdrawls View Post
    Freerolls, freerolls and then when you are done with those, more freerolls. Win them and your bankroll will grow faster than you think. As I posted before, play poker for fun, not as a job and you have already won. Just because it is a "free"roll does not mean that you should be lax in your playing style. Play the same as you would if $10,000 is on the line. Of course you will be sucked out on more often, just dont put yourself in that position when playing a freeroll. There is no need to shove all of your chips, especially when you are playing against "calling stations".

I like this a lot. This is sound advice for anyone trying build something out of nothing.

Freerolls are a good way to build an initial BR, but if you can manage to take half your coffee money or half your smoke money for a couple months and put it towards a deposit, you would have a decent size initial BR
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Experienced Member
    dont play that game which required higher tourney untill and unless u gaot enough money.

PokerOwned Master
    by not putting your whole bankroll on the table because you see nanonoko and an open seat.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast