Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ok here what i do not for everyone buyin nothin butt mtts or what u know u can win at just turned a 10.80 depos into 373 in 6 hours
    Congratulations, are you drunk?

Banned
    Well I'm starting with 2 bucks on juicy so I will play the penny tourneys until I go bust or build a stack sizable enough for real bankroll management

Quote Originally Posted by tightskills View Post
    How can i build a bankroll and keep it ?
    Dude you've won like $205.65 from PO'd FR's already. How do you not have a playable roll? I've seen you play, you're pretty good. WTF did you do with all your winnings?

BJ is bad for BR PERIOD .

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've got a small bankroll so I'm going to play freerolls and micro MTT until I feel comfortable to move up to the larger tournaments and until I build a BR that I can work with.

PokerOwned Master
    You should go on your google bar and type in Bankroll management (brm). Brm is the concept on spending low amounts of money to make higher amounts of money by only spending upto a certain limit which you cannot pass. You can spend under this limit. And basically, the more you do this yo will see yourself gain more experience and skill, and less frustration if you lose. Hope this helps

Seasoned Veteran
    get a job thats how.. building from nothing is impossible you ll burn out at smoe point

bank roll management has less of a thrill but is the best way to make money

Seasoned Veteran
    play very tight, use freerolls to train your skills and try to know what other players have in their hands. If there's a rebuy, think before you rebuy; for exemple, if a rebuy is 0,5$, look where you have to finish before you get your 0,5$ back..
    When you go to cash games, play a cashgame with a min buy in (like 1$)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mainly stick to freerolls. If you win a few bucks you can play some micros (but stay away from super-turbos). Just keep building at low stakes and don't get greedy.

Seasoned Veteran
    safe bankroll and play A game

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast