Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Like smalll amount ring games to build bankroll

PokerOwned Pro
    this is my problem when I want too play I like too get in the action tables and sometimes I go broke or get double up. My advice would be patient and grind it out on a lot less aggressive table.

Building from scratch definitely takes discipline and patience.

I'm guilty of jumping into deeper waters with a less than stellar bankroll myself and going bust.

Now when I go into a table I try to have 80 x the big blind in my bankroll and grind it out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for tips guys !! I will try to build my bankroll right now

the answer to this question is very simple, play only Free Rolls and never spend your winnings. Probably hard to do but hey it's the easiest way

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    I pick lower variance games like dble nothin sng or plo8... so you can play a little bigger stakes and not risk going broke

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Play cashgame only or play headsup only and find what you play best from that

You should start with SnGs and play within your BR. Also, it should be money that you do not need to touch because if you are needing to withdraw, it never has a chance to grow
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well its different for every style of play, find what your good at and stick to the plan never spend more than 5% of br on any game and if you are tilted or losing then walk away and play another day, DO NOT TILT AWAY YOUR BR , good luck in your quest
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    Freerolls, freerolls and then when you are done with those, more freerolls. Win them and your bankroll will grow faster than you think. As I posted before, play poker for fun, not as a job and you have already won. Just because it is a "free"roll does not mean that you should be lax in your playing style. Play the same as you would if $10,000 is on the line. Of course you will be sucked out on more often, just dont put yourself in that position when playing a freeroll. There is no need to shove all of your chips, especially when you are playing against "calling stations".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast