Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61450.84

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Definitely respect your BR. Once it is gone, it is not easy to replace
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

I started building my Bankroll by placing in a pokerowned freeroll on Carbon Poker. Never risk more than 25% of your bankroll and know when to call it quits for the day. Play every tournament/cash game the same no matter what the buy-in. Learn from your mistakes and build on your skills. I started out with $.80 and now I am close to $100 without paying a dime.

Seasoned Veteran
    So Chachi, what did you play when you had the .80? I have got about $1.50 now from Carbon freerolls and it's sort of hard to pick a game. There's the .06 rebuy daily tournament and the .25 tournaments. But I sort of think I need to just try to freeroll up a bit more.
    I did make sure to pay into a dollar of tournaments so I could get in the Earth tier $25 freeroll. Any other advice? I have given up on bumblebees. Watching them and playing in a couple, they seemed a luck fest. Perhaps it is just my natural horribleness at thinking about poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think if you only play freeroll tourneys there is no way to lose your bankroll. You should play it until you have a good size and move up slowly. As soon as you are uncomfortable with a blind/buy in, you should move down.

PokerOwned Veteran
    donkeys will get you some cheese but you better know the good ones, oh and, practice. practice. practice

Quote Originally Posted by tightskills View Post
    How can i build a bankroll and keep it ?
    ?
    well updates.. did u build a bankroll
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachi54 View Post
    I started building my Bankroll by placing in a pokerowned freeroll on Carbon Poker. Never risk more than 25% of your bankroll and know when to call it quits for the day. Play every tournament/cash game the same no matter what the buy-in. Learn from your mistakes and build on your skills. I started out with $.80 and now I am close to $100 without paying a dime.
    Very Nice!

PokerOwned Pro
    Definitely knowing when to quit for the day is solid advice. When its not your day....its not your day.

play freerolls

PokerOwned God
    hop9ing to get a gift of a buyin . although I doubt I will.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast