Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad beats

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnation View Post
    eventually you learn to take a beat. then you learn to protect against them. then you get sickened by them all over again. lol.
    How do you protect against a bad beat? If you have information on this please let me know. I dont understand how this is possible you cant control the cards that are comming or what another player is going to call you with. But any information on this would greatly help.

Knight-Captain
    how long has it been since u deposited money. i've noticed at every site i've played at that i seem 2 have AMAZING luck rite after i deposit, but after i triple or quadruple my deposit, i suddenly hit the biggest string of bad beats. all that talk about seeing more hands so u see more bad beats is true, in QUANTITY, but the percentages are supposed 2 stay about the same no matter how many hands are played. i honestly think that the worse hand wins a lot more online than it should, 2 make things more even between the better & poorer players. the more money that goes back & forth, the more rake. plus, if people lose all the time, then they won't keep playing. u just gotta expect it & if sumone re-raises u, expect that they have u beat & wait 4 a better hand.

PokerOwned Pro
    some1 runner runner bad beat me yester... AK flopped top pair he raised all in i called he showed 36 . turned and rivered 6.

Sergeant
    yeah i was in my elements when i saw i was against KK x2
    lol
    but when i saw the turn i knew i was f***d
    lol
    thats been my worst badbeat of all time like
    tops all lol
    gl at the tables guys
    gonna wtch party poker premier league tonight to see if they can top thats lmao

Private
    Seen 3-7 off win to mant times

PokerOwned Pro
    You cant stop the bad beats
    as long as you get your money in good
    in the long run you will win

Banned
    good job guys good luck in tonight freeroll

if the odds say it can happen,,,sooner or later,,, it will happen
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight-Captain
    [QUOTE=wagon596;11488]if the odds say it can happen,,,sooner or later,,, it will happen[/QUOTE

of course. that's obvious. even if it's a 1% chance, it'll happen about once every hundred times. thing is, if it's only 30% favorite, it shouldn't win half the time.

Corporal
    Bad beats exist specially when you play with donks and player who commit themselves with their raise even without cards you can also notice that most of the players when they lost a certain hands they will easily get tilt and go all in all the way till they get their stack back.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast