Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad beats

Corporal
    eventually you learn to take a beat. then you learn to protect against them. then you get sickened by them all over again. lol.

Banned
    bad beats occur equally on every sight, may seem unrealistic at times but all the same

Sergeant
    bad beats are part of the game... accept it.. if you don't accept, you're not good enough

Private
    i say always it happens,
    if you don't have bad beats than you are very good, but i cant believe that, haha

True:bad beats are a part on the game, but always for we are so ugly, insn it? I hate this hands!!!!!

Sergeant
    it is just part of the game, just move on don't tilt and keep on track with your game. I had a hand which swopped bad beats is seconds lol, heart up one time down the next.

I was dealt Pocket Rockets and the guy on the button pushes all-in, fair to say i followed up on this lol, both on roughly same amount of chips and he flips over Kings..... I was delighted! Only until i saw the flop 5h, 7d, Kc....... *!@&*@! i thought the turn brought me even more bad news with the 5s coming out, now he has got his full house!. I bet he was laughing and smiling seeing that he got his miracle... but hang on a wee minute, out of the blue the river turns me a gorgeous Ac ... ooops miracle right back... muhahaha my face and heart spung back to life and I'm sure my laptop was shaking violently when that ace hit the table with my oppnent most likely slinging his computer across the room lol. so in a matter of 5 seconds from great hand to bad luck to marvilous master piece. So in all he was lucky to hit the king and then after that i was lucky to hit the ace......... so as for bad beats they are going to happen and annoy you lol

PokerOwned Master
    do you have the game more excitement,,, namely one that takes the best hand and the opponent I have a minimal chance of winning this makes it more beautiful and more adrenaline .... but because there are still more fishes in the poker why I love this also gives us is clearly living fishes them

PokerOwned Veteran
    there are bad beats that happen at all the poker web sites and any time its happens its is a surprise just when you may think that you have everyone beat up comes the result of the hand and it turns up not the the same as you may think the hand will come out, Thats why it is smart to weigh all the possible hands that could come out of one hand of poker before you put a lot of chips in. So it pays to be careful before you go all in because you never know what may happen at the end of a hansd !!!

PokerOwned Master
    yes i agree but you ethier have to change sites or hope for the best

fulltilt ftw
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast