Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.06

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad beats

Sergeant
    i got beat ... i pokket QQ...flop is QQA...turn----river is a Ace. .... he has pokket ACE... great.....!!!

kamehameha3
    I ran real good yesterday. Made it to 2 ft's and took first in both of them. After that I lost 20 bucks in cash games and bubbled a couple tournies. Pretty bad nite. Hope it doesn't turn into a bad week!

PokerOwned Pro
    wow , really ? for one time i had night like this it sucks !!!!!!

Private
    Bad beats are frustrating but they mean you got it in as a favorite but the cards went against you. Focusing on the result will drive you crazy but almost every hand in poker can lose. Even when you are an 80% favorite statistically one out of every five times in this situation you will lose.

Of course we all forget the major suckouts we make when we get it in bad...

PokerOwned Master
    Hi guys!! Always itīs happen...This is poker...Bat beats, coin flips and dominate hands are part of the game...GG!

Sergeant
    there are many bad beats in full tilt now, all in with AA = lose

PokerOwned Pro
    i have 2 aces , flop 25A , i bet 4 $ , two people called , Turn - 5 . I bet all in as you see , i have Full House with 3 Aces , noone can beat this ! , River - 2 , but one of people called me has 55 on hand !!! , he beats me with four of a kind !!! S:

PokerOwned Pro
    bad beats are the worst thing in poker but without them it wouldnt be the same normally u will get as many as u recieve

Master Sergeant
    yeah its very good when you have 2 aces , a third come on the flop , and the other donk flops a straight himself......

PokerOwned Veteran
    bad beats are tough ,but the ones that get me pissed is when the other guy shouldnt be playing. if i lose QQ 1010 then there is nothing i could do about it. But if i lost QQ to 78 or something like that then im POed

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast