Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bad beats

Knight-Lieutenant
    wow this is great i have 102pt wootwoot

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ojwood View Post
    i just saw a sick bad beat... absolutely unbelievable... i was lucky to watch it and not be in it lol. some dude had raised min raise and only one caller. flop came down 8,8,4 well not the greatest of flops the initial raiser jams the pot with all in.... i can only persume the other dude read this is a massive bluff attempt but he called and the cards are shown the aggresor shows 10, 8... well good enough for trips the other guy flips over his 3 and 4.... two pair... (guess where this is going) on the turn a 4 comes down well both have full houses now but the 8's still have it..... the river yes you all guessed it!! quads! another 4! the 8's have broken the computer, swearing like mad..... well thats poer faulks
    that's crazy! amazing how the only 2 hands in the pot BOTH hit the flop, then, after all the money went into the pot, the only 2 cards possible for that guy 2 win, hit on the turn & river. those are hands that u mite see a few times EVER live, but I see at least a couple times a day online. but i guess i play as many hands online in one day as i do in my whole lifetime live, right? yeah right!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678