Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69499.08

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I doubt they were soft playing. Something that could've been influencing odd play would be last longer bets. Trying to outlast each other. Besides, it's a freeroll and the prizes aren't that big.

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Finally, a well thought-out response to my immature posts. As for switching to a different forum where people are nicer, no thanks, I kind of like it here. If I get kicked off, so be it, but I'm liking this place more and more each day. Whoever thought up all these promotions and stuff is a true genius and whoever it is who has the knowledge to create the site so that the promos actually work must be both a genius and a workaholic.
    This site is awesome, and definitely worth the time and effort.

All hail the mighty Zab. Without him, we would have to find other ways to degen away our days.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The Po freerolls are very easy just sit back and play good hands

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yea alot of people in the frs min raise eachother to fish for cards

Experienced Member
    I never soft play im it to win it.

Yeah - there's not much incentive to collude on PO freerolls. Play gets pretty tight sometimes and if you're small stacked, the other stacks are going to pick fights with you and not the other big stacks. Plus, many cheaters/scammers get sniffed out quickly here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah, but I mentioned in my original post that even when I became a medium stack they still played the same way, never involving themselves seriously against each other but constantly wanting to get involved in big pots with me. It's not that I ever really felt like they were genuinely colluding to get a few more pennies or dollars out of the freerolls, it just felt as though since I rarely play in these, that I was the outsider and they were all somehow like "good ole' boys" or something like that...players who resented a newcomer who knew what to do at the final table...it was just a feeling I had at the time, probably completely false.

What do you mean by "cheaters/scammers", how do people cheat and scam PO freerolls?

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    This thread made me SOFT

PokerOwned Master
    i play to win it no if ands or buts especially for money

PokerOwned Pro
    Hell no, no soft play. I didn't even softplay my wife when her and I would go heads up in poker.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast