Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60678.34

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Fascinating that this thread has generated so much action - all to deny collusion. Honestly, I have not seen any indication of collusion at the PO FRs, but this sort of gives the sense of of "methinks thou dost protest too much"...
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Fascinating that this thread has generated so much action - all to deny collusion. Honestly, I have not seen any indication of collusion at the PO FRs, but this sort of gives the sense of of "methinks thou dost protest too much"...
    We've actually had reports of it in the bovada one, where people can hide behind an anonymous number when they play. You'd be amazed what a scumbag will do for 90 cents.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    did u advanced one more spot? then yeah... u maximized ur outcome ......
    No, I advanced about 10 more spots than I would have if I had played like everyone else. You're continuing to put your foot in your mouth, you better stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Yeah, that's what it was, a folding war that I didn't participate in. It wasn't collusion at all, I know that. I was just being an asshole. I apologized already in this thread, but you guys decided not to accept it, I guess. That's fine. If it makes you feel better to jump all over me, continue on.

AS for the folding war to maximize your outcome, do you really believe folding at that stage of the tournament to get one more spot higher up in the money is a good strategy and will maximize your outcome?
    How may POers do you think are really that good with strategy??

Ok, so we're beating a dead horse, but I want to point out that this is one of those make you or break you moments at PO. We're not the most polite group. Things happen here that will piss you off on multiple fronts, and you need thick skin to survive in this community.

However, the things to also learn is that the ones that will stick around deal with all of it for free money play each other constantly. We know each other's play, and if we don't recognize you, we will assume you're a freeroll donk. Accusing us of collusion only supports this. We also have plenty of n00bs show up and disappear without putting any time into the site, so you'll have to forgive us for not taking you seriously. There are usually at least a few that are playing nice, more than you would realize on first glance.

One other thing, we ARE freeroll donks!! There are a few decent players here, but not that many!! Really good players outgrow freerolls, so clearly if we've been around awhile, that's not us.

Anyways, if you're biggest concert is a forum where people are nice all the time, then there are several others you should check out. If you want to make some money and participate in awesome promotions, then welcome, you're in for a crazy ride.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

To add to rg's statement, the good players in here that DO play the freerolls do mostly for fun and site/promo participation, and will play more donkish because of it (less desperate for top prize). As well i take my play on bcp more serious then my play on merge or bovada, as those sites I'm not frequent on, so less desire to worry about top prize
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    How may POers do you think are really that good with strategy??

Ok, so we're beating a dead horse, but I want to point out that this is one of those make you or break you moments at PO. We're not the most polite group. Things happen here that will piss you off on multiple fronts, and you need thick skin to survive in this community.

However, the things to also learn is that the ones that will stick around deal with all of it for free money play each other constantly. We know each other's play, and if we don't recognize you, we will assume you're a freeroll donk. Accusing us of collusion only supports this. We also have plenty of n00bs show up and disappear without putting any time into the site, so you'll have to forgive us for not taking you seriously. There are usually at least a few that are playing nice, more than you would realize on first glance.

One other thing, we ARE freeroll donks!! There are a few decent players here, but not that many!! Really good players outgrow freerolls, so clearly if we've been around awhile, that's not us.

Anyways, if you're biggest concert is a forum where people are nice all the time, then there are several others you should check out. If you want to make some money and participate in awesome promotions, then welcome, you're in for a crazy ride.
    Finally, a well thought-out response to my immature posts. As for switching to a different forum where people are nicer, no thanks, I kind of like it here. If I get kicked off, so be it, but I'm liking this place more and more each day. Whoever thought up all these promotions and stuff is a true genius and whoever it is who has the knowledge to create the site so that the promos actually work must be both a genius and a workaholic.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    5 left? at THAT point it might be trying to step up a dollar in winnings.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have no friends.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I enjoy the personalities and reparte on this site, I think that you may be downplaying the quality of at least a third of the playerz... ande the mini flame warz and putdowns I hve witnessed are all overshadowed by the mutual support and gunuine friendships I have seen evidence of... I think that you guys(generic, not sexist) are a pretty awesome little community... the freerolls are fun, the earning of points is not overwhelmingly difficult, and as you said, having a community allows fr players to makimize their promotional and freebie offers from sites who would otherwise have little incentive to notice players who are conributing so little to the rakes and bottom linez. I also think it's t kewl how you all seem to support each other when someone is having a deep run! I kno that kind of thing helps ME not to donk off due to excitement... (usually)

PokerOwned Veteran
    No i gon ham 23.7 nad try tto make me 45 cents you know?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast