Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69903.64

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    $200 isnt enough to corrupt.... sickread should get a pool goin on next winner... I got 25 pts on rricki
    WHAT forum u think u in?? yes 200 is enuf to corrrupt them here lOLOL..... and u do realize i dont play carbon hardly ever ever lol,,,, .. mostly bcp...... loota confidence, with 25 point lolol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ure new from the sounds of it the other players wernt...u know what that means? it means u were a target because ure probably a huge fish, the other 4 know each others game it isnt soft play its experience, they know the weak spots, they know when somones bluffing they know when they have a hand, it means that the game at FT lasts longer because its harder to get ahead on somone when u all know how each other plays
    What's the matter with you? WTF!!!! I'm the one who recognizes when the final table isn't playing normal, YOU must be the new one. The FT usually has at least half the people aggressively pursuing first prize, a sign of experienced players. You guys think you're gonna knock me around cause I'm the big fish, wtf!!! The only reason I came in 5th at all was because of everyone slow-playing each other, any normal tournament, you guys woulda had me knocked out around 15th or 16th, sheesh!! The other 4 players were the experienced ones??? Really??? I don't think so.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    this thread made me LOL... do u realize most people here, wd like to kill u and beat u down, and not lose to u or any1else?? so wa s a little funny tho...... only way i cd see it if,, person who was giong for b2b prize was in that and was close to winning,,, then cd be posssible ,,happened in past,, that they could make some kind of deal,, for pointss, if they did win b2b. i guess that cd happen,, well GL...
    Do you realize if most people here want to kill me and beat me down, but they don't want to kill each other and beat each other down, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about???? WTF!!!! I ask a simple question about why you don't play each other the way you play me, and you go around saying dumber things than my original post!! WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    What's the matter with you? WTF!!!! I'm the one who recognizes when the final table isn't playing normal, YOU must be the new one. The FT usually has at least half the people aggressively pursuing first prize, a sign of experienced players. You guys think you're gonna knock me around cause I'm the big fish, wtf!!! The only reason I came in 5th at all was because of everyone slow-playing each other, any normal tournament, you guys woulda had me knocked out around 15th or 16th, sheesh!! The other 4 players were the experienced ones??? Really??? I don't think so.
    u seem overly defensive, im willing to bet u just got out played and are mad
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    u seem overly defensive, im willing to bet u just got out played and are mad
    Well if he lost it is quite obvious he was out played heheh

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah, haha, if I lost, it's obvious I got outplayed....lololololololol Luck has nothing to do with poker...yeah, you're right, that's why I love this game, because it's all skill and no luck...smart reply...WTF is the matter with you??????

PokerOwned Veteran
    OK, enough is enough. I apologize for my behavior in this thread.

PokerOwned God
    wtf is wrong with you, you think you got 4 guys vs 1 in a fr that 1st place is 10 bucks, so you assume you got 4 guys willing to loose their poker acct over 10 bucks..hmm

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    what? conspiracies are funny shit? What's funny about it?
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ever hear of a folding war? It's not collusion, it's survival to maximize your outcome. Is it possible that was the situation?
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast