Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61624.14

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    good job and well done if it was me who humped you im sorry just i was well over due

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    Ever hear of a folding war? It's not collusion, it's survival to maximize your outcome. Is it possible that was the situation?
    Yeah, that's what it was, a folding war that I didn't participate in. It wasn't collusion at all, I know that. I was just being an asshole. I apologized already in this thread, but you guys decided not to accept it, I guess. That's fine. If it makes you feel better to jump all over me, continue on.

AS for the folding war to maximize your outcome, do you really believe folding at that stage of the tournament to get one more spot higher up in the money is a good strategy and will maximize your outcome?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    good job and well done if it was me who humped you im sorry just i was well over due
    No one humped me. If it was you who won, congrats, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Will the real Joe Pesci please stand up?

I was reading though the thread, and was going to do the same, until I saw your post .. Suppose I just add this:

"I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
    I said, "I know, everybody funny, now, you funny too"
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Will the real Joe Pesci please stand up?

I was reading though the thread, and was going to do the same, until I saw your post .. Suppose I just add this:

"I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
    I said, "I know, everybody funny, now, you funny too"
    I'm glad somebody got it lol
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    It's funny shit because you're paranoid that people are out to get YOU....that's what. Lol Uh oh the people are coming...booga booga booga..
    lmao bro.... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Yeah, that's what it was, a folding war that I didn't participate in. It wasn't collusion at all, I know that. I was just being an asshole. I apologized already in this thread, but you guys decided not to accept it, I guess. That's fine. If it makes you feel better to jump all over me, continue on.

AS for the folding war to maximize your outcome, do you really believe folding at that stage of the tournament to get one more spot higher up in the money is a good strategy and will maximize your outcome?
    did u advanced one more spot? then yeah... u maximized ur outcome ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Going forward, I'm pretty sure everyone that plays hates everyone else

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

LOL... I am about 95% sure I was in this game 5 handed. There was no soft-play. LMAO. I have only seen blatant collusion maybe 1-2 times, and had my suspicions another 1-2. In a a total of 700 games here.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I can only speak for myself and the answer is absolutely not. I would speculate that there is so much terrible play it would be hard to tell between collusion and bad play, anyway.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast