Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62378.42

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    i doubt they were colluding... in the Carbon Freeroll... where the prize is shit.. and therei s no p2p..
    The prize isn't shit, it's real money. wtf!! and what do you mean there's no p2p...person to person? So what???? What does that have to do with the topic?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    what? conspiracies are funny shit? What's funny about it?
    It's funny shit because you're paranoid that people are out to get YOU....that's what. Lol Uh oh the people are coming...booga booga booga..

From what I've heard, nobody here is friendly enough with one another to collude.

PokerOwned Pro
    I am friendly and am making friends here - but make no mistake - it is my goal to take every last penny from all of you!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    I just got done with the Carbon freeroll and was happy to come in 5th place, but wtf are you guys trying to pull? You know who you are. Never once did you other 4 guys get into any serious pot with each other. 100% of the big pots involved me. 5-handed lasted a ridiculous half hour or more. Even when I became a medium stack, you 4 guys never challenged each other. It's no biggie, but did you know that soft-playing each other is a form of collusion?
    You've played poker for 9 years and you can't even read the players properly in a Freeroll Game? No one was soft-playing anyone. I have not seen it here at all.

PokerOwned Pro
    it just seems like that - sometimes i feel that way too but when you really analyze it you see that its just how it worked out - other times i wonder if people think this of me in certain situations because it looks like i may be soft playing when im not -

I softplayed JohnnyDeepStacks girlfriend.................

this thread made me LOL... do u realize most people here, wd like to kill u and beat u down, and not lose to u or any1else?? so wa s a little funny tho...... only way i cd see it if,, person who was giong for b2b prize was in that and was close to winning,,, then cd be posssible ,,happened in past,, that they could make some kind of deal,, for pointss, if they did win b2b. i guess that cd happen,, well GL...

PokerOwned Master
    $200 isnt enough to corrupt.... sickread should get a pool goin on next winner... I got 25 pts on rricki for b2b
    Last edited by panthers63; 02-15-2014 at 03:44 AM. Reason: clarity

ure new from the sounds of it the other players wernt...u know what that means? it means u were a target because ure probably a huge fish, the other 4 know each others game it isnt soft play its experience, they know the weak spots, they know when somones bluffing they know when they have a hand, it means that the game at FT lasts longer because its harder to get ahead on somone when u all know how each other plays
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast