Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62292.62

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Banned
    i dont think so. there might be a few who do but for the majority i would say no.

Seasoned Veteran
    Freeroll bring a lot of bad habits to the game .. I do not like to play, there is usually governed by luck ..

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    People play free rolls way differently then they do their normal game. As the no risk scenario of a free roll allows people to try new ideas or strategies or even gives them a chance to try straight up donk moves and try to scare a cheap hit because it didn't cost them anything.
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Seasoned Veteran
    However, the things to also learn is that the ones that will stick around deal with all of it for free money play each other constantly. We know each other's play, and if we don't recognize you, we will assume you're a freeroll donk. Accusing us of collusion only supports this. We also have plenty of n00bs show up and disappear without putting any time into the site, so you'll have to forgive us for not taking you seriously. There are usually at least a few that are playing nice, more than you would realize on first glance.

^^^^^ What he said

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I never softplay I once three bet bluffed my grandma at a family poker trny at xmas then I had to show the bluff she was PISSED

Elite PokerOwned Member
    diff not me i aint got no friends at no poker table and especially not a damn po fr lmao

PokerOwned Master
    That's how the final tables are played on this site get use to it!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Trust me, the people here don't like each other enough to slow play.
    that is so true!!! maybe they just didnt have the right cards to get into a big pot with!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I haven't noticed anything like that, I have seen really tight final tables but nothing that made me think people were working together.

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't know anyone's online screenname. But I still wouldn't do it. seems like a wrong thing to do and i don't see how u can be sure it even helps u guys.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast