Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62908.22

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    can I spam for five points here. im not entirely doing too many surveys anymore as we are all use to me doing. one a day or less. lat

Ultimate Bets supposed program that allowed you to see all the card was an administrator who kept the software after he was fired. So yes the it is possible that a disgruntled Carbon employee has leaked their software that allows the same thing. The security team checks hand histories on all cashouts. If your win percentage is crazy high then you will be flagged as a potential cheater/colluder. However ask yourself if a company makes several million a year in rakes would they risk the reduced traffic flow for a few more thousand? IMO players are just bad and the 5% hands have to hit sometimes. L.O.A. (Law of Averages). Considering how many hands are dealt per hour compared to live you will see a lot of sickness. I have seen mad sickness live. I called AA with 35o bc a kid was on tilt and i hit nut straight. So yea bad play can sometimes be rewarded. I say pray to the poker Gods anytime you ship it with less than the nuts or without seeing the flop.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    10k in points is way worth it to find out ppl come on lmk and I'll set up market.
    Just found a wholesaler for 6.5k pts. Bout to resell for 9 and make a cool 3.5k pts. You got some competition Cookies.

Get em while they're HOT!

PokerOwned Pro
    If someone is cheating I doubt they are going to come out and say.

would you cheat if you have a chance to do it?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon itself has some cheat software built in what you do is try and redeem some points for cash and you never get it lol

PokerOwned God
    i think carbon software just favors the underdag like the rag aces always winning

PokerOwned Veteran
    idk if its true but if it is i'd hope that someone would find a way to block it.

Survey Master
    if this software exist lol i want it before the next poker maximus

thats some shit if you think about it....i mean anything is possible man....not for nothing...but 1 thing i have noticed is cards falll alot diff in private games as apose to reg mtts...i might just be over thinking but the turnouts are alot diff...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast