Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    its true and i use it!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    its true and i use it!
    He is quite correct. I sold it to him. 10k in po'd pts and i will send you directions to acquiring it. NO REFUNDS

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    Last week someone told me there is a program out for Carbon that tells you all the cards (board and hands) before they have been played. Can anyone confirm this? Recently I have been noticing a lot of terribly bad hands get shoved PF and draw the nuts whether it be some weird boat, flush or strt.

Just curious if the rumors are true.
    Are you sure they weren't talking about Carbons poker calculator and maybe you just misunderstood?

If they use a PRNG and if someone figured out how their PRNG works, then there's a slight possibility. For all we know they could be using a True RNG that grabs random data from atmospheric noise. These programs are designed not to be flawed. It would take a lot of money and and a lot more know how to even begin to try and crack the software. But I mean if there is a will there is a way... but the odds that there is one is like 0.00001%

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure lilg started that rumor

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Are you sure they weren't talking about Carbons poker calculator and maybe you just misunderstood?
    Quote Originally Posted by WojTek View Post
    If they use a PRNG and if someone figured out how their PRNG works, then there's a slight possibility. For all we know they could be using a True RNG that grabs random data from atmospheric noise. These programs are designed not to be flawed. It would take a lot of money and and a lot more know how to even begin to try and crack the software. But I mean if there is a will there is a way... but the odds that there is one is like 0.00001%
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    I'm pretty sure lilg started that rumor
    10k in points is way worth it to find out ppl come on lmk and I'll set up market.

I GOT EMAIL once they claimed to have programs to read others players hole cards.

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    I GOT EMAIL once they claimed to have programs to read others players hole cards.
    Tat was me as well, you never responded you pothead

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    No, I asked them specifically if that's what they were talking about.

@Cookies...I'll take 2 plz

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    He is quite correct. I sold it to him. 10k in po'd pts and i will send you directions to acquiring it. NO REFUNDS
    Cookies you were supposed to sell it me, You trader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast