Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62691.93

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    No, I asked them specifically if that's what they were talking about.

@Cookies...I'll take 2 plz
    Market is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Cookies you were supposed to sell it me, You trader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO!!!!
    I am a trader you sure you got the rite word there hun? Women, can't live w/ em, and can't shoot em GO FIGURE!

Quote Originally Posted by pokertoi View Post
    I doubt that this is true, if it was i'm sure whomever had it wouldn't waist it on small games.
    If they had this software, they would not waste it on freerolls and micro stake games, definitely would use it for 100k Gtd.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busey28 View Post
    lol i agree with you here, its crybabys who take a bad beat or play a crap hand and loose that make this shit up , if it was real the site would be shut down
    What?? you most be nuttz how would the site be shut down??? that site can do whatever it wants to do and if that means shut down and take everyone money which mark my words it will happen do i want it to happen? NO but it is what it is. anyways i wish poker would just be legal for all of us and to be able to play any site we would like!! Sorry for the spew hehe

Banned
    Hey Cookies, What is GDMP?

stop cryin if your beat fold if u cant read people dont play if all else fails than push

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Market is up.

I am a trader you sure you got the rite word there hun? Women, can't live w/ em, and can't shoot em GO FIGURE!
    Yeah, Cookies is the trader and the traitor, apparently. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    Last week someone told me there is a program out for Carbon that tells you all the cards (board and hands) before they have been played. Can anyone confirm this? Recently I have been noticing a lot of terribly bad hands get shoved PF and draw the nuts whether it be some weird boat, flush or strt.

Just curious if the rumors are true.
    Someone was just BS'ing you. Merge uses a revolving (constant) shuffle and not a static deck, therefore its impossible to see what the board is before it's dealt.
    Last edited by MichMan; 05-28-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I'm not a conspiracy nut or one of those people that run around every time I lose a hand that %'s say I should win that the site is rigged....but if I was to believe that there was a site that software could display others hole cards to person with said program it IMO would be carbon based on the Rabbit feature...the possible 5 board cards would very likely be stored in same data base/program info pocket/DLL file/cache or whatever...I'm just saying...

PokerOwned God
    im sure the owners could do it. not sure what would stop them from doing so. people say oh they make so much money by other means. bullshit.... Donald trump is rich as fuck but u see him out there still making money.

online is totally conspiracy. think about it, have your own network you own merge, I swear at you, you don't care.... you cheat me at the tables to get even with me. win win

PokerOwned God
    cant believe this thread was like 50 top posts for awhile, really? online anything is and can be controlled. you should know this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast