Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66644.64

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Is it possible... yes. But I can promise you that the people that have these tools are not going to be giving them out.

~SwordCall

PokerOwned Veteran
    the crap hands that beat you are just because merge gaming hates skill. it helps the chumps that cant play win hands with any crappy cards. ive been beaten countless tiimes with pocket aces and get the 3rd ace on the flop some idiot goes all in has low pocket pair with the 3rd on the flop with my ace. and of course the river gives them the fourth. wont happen for me but i sure do get beat by the river a lot

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordcall View Post
    Is it possible... yes. But I can promise you that the people that have these tools are not going to be giving them out.

~SwordCall
    Only losers that dont have any skill subject themselves to programs its only hurting their game in the long run

sounds like carbon poker all day long see it everyday......

I do not believe all the hype about software that let's you cheat. If that was for real people would be making huge sums of money from it.

You know, I agree about the losers and whinners, however, I have seen some weird stuff on Merge. I mean, like hero call after hero call, guys late in a tourney losing to THE NUTS over and over (How often do you see THE NUTS in a game? Oh yeah, well, how many times in a row?) I once heard there were Merge poker bots in the freerolls to save a few $, but does that make any sense? No, more likely it's a combination of very loose cannons and promotions that INSPIRE bad play.

Doesn't that make more sense?

PokerOwned Veteran
    it sure does seem like it huh? last night there was a player with next to nothing and calling with horrific hands going allin and winning every damn hand!

I had a talk last night with Carbon Chris and he informed me that Merge had rented the tiny basement in lilg's home to do nothing but rig hands for PokerOwned players. He said Merge didn't want certain players to win a % of hands.

So I asked am I one of them, and sigh yes I am on the doom switch. So with that said if you want to know if you are on his list of players who can't win PM me..............................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    sounds like carbon poker all day long see it everyday......
    thats what she said

hot pic btw

Seasoned Veteran
    there is a cool article on poker news i think. it says how its really unlikely if the sites want to make money. if they get caught forget all the money u made

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast