Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63837.37

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Wow man total bummer. Personally i think that carbon customer service sucks balls/

Carbon Customer service is hands down the WORST customer service ever established. They NEVER read emails you send them. I have had to send 4 to 6 emails before reaming them out bc they kept sending already written responses that didn't even have ANYTHING to do with what I was asking. I would quit poker forever before I gave them $25 I didn't owe. You are just reinforcing the scam they are running. Also, i have been a member here since Nov 2012 and am supposed to be getting a loyalty discount. However every time I ask Zab about it he pins it on the crappy customer service at Carbon not getting back to him yet (3 months later now). Fuk Carbon customer service. I will NEVER deposit another dime there EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by crypiter View Post
    Carbon Customer service is hands down the WORST customer service ever established. They NEVER read emails you send them. I have had to send 4 to 6 emails before reaming them out bc they kept sending already written responses that didn't even have ANYTHING to do with what I was asking. I would quit poker forever before I gave them $25 I didn't owe. You are just reinforcing the scam they are running. Also, i have been a member here since Nov 2012 and am supposed to be getting a loyalty discount. However every time I ask Zab about it he pins it on the crappy customer service at Carbon not getting back to him yet (3 months later now). Fuk Carbon customer service. I will NEVER deposit another dime there EVER.
    If it deals with joining the PO link then it's not carbon, it's the affiliate owner chipsplit.com. An email to Cory should be able to clear that up really quick, not sure why it would take so long.

PokerOwned God
    that sucks that you are having trouble with them...

sorry to hear that,.

hope you figure it out

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what are charge backs and how does it happen?

Ok so they claim the charge back was on my account, not someone else's. @Prime14k - a charge back is when you make a charge on your creidt card and then later have the bank refuse to pay it. Apparently this can also happen by accident when the charge takes too long to go through from the merchant's end. Which is the only thing I can thimk of that happened in this case.
    Anyway, $25 paid and my account is finally back open late tonight. If it weren't for the fact that I enjoy playing the PO freerolls there I might have let this go.

PokerOwned Veteran
    neznam hora az ne igraq v Carbon poker ama nali tra dasi trupam tochki :P

PokerOwned Veteran
    same thing happened to me... sux bad... i gave up dealing with those morons... see outrage @ carbon thread
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

Seasoned Veteran
    Bottom line, there isn't enough monitoring and regulation of online poker sites as it is. You really have to play at your own risk. Hopefully, in the future, a regulatory agency will monitor it and online poker will be much better. Here's hoping.

Hope it works out for you,, got to be a hassle,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast