Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63223.55

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    LOL lcd tried to send me a echeck by paypal for BCP... witch i wouldn't take and sent back.....later got a email saying there was no money in bank account for paypal to take or something. Prob just picks a chooses who to scam

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    george1 just did this a few days ago, so he doesnt have to, o yeah he was paid back early....
    You're probably trying to build up trust so you can get him for $50 or a $100 next time. lol

Banned
    Seeing I will never ask him to loan me $50 i doubt thats right, but its your theory, stick to it, EAD while your at it

Does this thread really need to exist anymore? I'm not condoning anyone's past - if you don't wanna stake him, don't.

closing maybe, deleting no
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Does this thread really need to exist anymore? I'm not condoning anyone's past - if you don't wanna stake him, don't.
    The thread should exist as there is a potential new issue, which I don't care about enough to look into, but he is here asking members to loan/stake him so they should be aware of any information.
    If he wasn't looking for transactions here, it would be a non issue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pooffyfooffy View Post
    the thread should exist as there is a potential new issue, which i don't care about enough to look into, but he is here asking members to loan/stake him so they should be aware of any information.
    +1

pooffy for super mod!!

Zab has talked about refining the staking section of the site - I think it would behoove us to not only track people's stake history and feedback with it, but also results.

There are a lot of new people here that don't know anyone's history and when they see people asking/staking people in tournaments they want to get involved, but the information on people's history isn't centralized.

My point with this thread is I think it's evolving from the actual issue of a scam to just bashing.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Zab has talked about refining the staking section of the site - I think it would behoove us to not only track people's stake history and feedback with it, but also results.

There are a lot of new people here that don't know anyone's history and when they see people asking/staking people in tournaments they want to get involved, but the information on people's history isn't centralized.

My point with this thread is I think it's evolving from the actual issue of a scam to just bashing.
    Maybe we should start using the staking thing provided on the site???

So while this thread is running i have a question to ask maybe its not the right thread and if so pls say so mods and i will start a new thread.
    But if your good enough to want and need a stake why havent you already built a roll of your own? This goes to any and all of you who have been staked.. I understand selling shares but not needing stakes all the time. if you cant BRM your own roll then why have someone else stake? and if stats say your good for it finish wise then why keep needing stakes>? again selling shares is different. why is it that some get staked alot while i have seen other ask and never get staked? wouldnt the thought of same people always wanting staked mean they have no self control over how they use there winnings? Just cause there stats say that they are a overall winning player doesnt mean they are a winning player or they wouldnt continue to need staked right? So stats absolutely mean nothing then right?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast