Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    Can mods drop the hammer on the officer Farva of the forums? Please and thank you
    can i get a liter of cola?
    Last edited by dpadgett1; 10-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Here is my take on the whole situation. LCDaBoss was staked $100 on Lock by me several months ago. He played a little bit, and ended up losing about $55 of the $100. We had an agreement for SB + MU, so when he terminated the stake, he agreed that he would repay me the MU. There were a few times when he won on BCP, he did not immediately repay me my MU. He said that he had other MU that would be more advantageous for him to repay first. I kind of understood to a certain extent. He did end up FT'ing a CC FR, and did repay me the MU that he had agreed to. I think that LCD has the best of intentions, but he sometimes gets in over his head. I think that he has done some shady stuff, but he has always made things right. I have always contended that a majority of poker players who have been in the game for any length of time, have done some shady stuff. I think that it is kind of silly to expect a good poker player to be deceptive and manipulative at the table, and to think that won't occasionally slip into their real life dealings. I in a weird way feel more comfortable with some of these guys who have admitted to fucking up in the past, and have made an effort to make things right; as opposed to some of these fly by night accounts that come and go with such high frequency. I know for a fact that a large portion of this community is the same people from before with new SN's. I would feel very comfortable loaning/staking LCD with MU. I trust him. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    This is kinda weird you guys doin this when he has paid poke back and admitted what hes done. Hes not scamming anyone as far as I know He is just tryin to get himself going!
    Fact is he did that to get more backers again because his reputation took a hit and now he's back at it again on other forums doing the same shit again, so this thread is to enlighten people of that before they make decisions of putting there own money on the line and losing it because he loses. He gets lucky now and then and goes in the same never ending cycle over and over, and this is right up his alley to what he did before and there is proof of it. I posted this as a warning to all users when dealing with him, if you look back in the thread I predicted this happening, and sure enough a month later here we are again, same shit, different day, bigger pile. He is a -EV/Risky investment at best, just like you thats why I blocked you and stopped dealing with you also. Goodday/goodluck at the tables if you dont want to take my advice and see the facts infront of you and still invest with him and deal with him, thats on them and they can deal with it, but this is just a thread of warning with factual evidence of him repeating the exact same pattern.

PokerOwned Master
    get him banned, he sounds extremely dangerous!!

Banned
    Of course, pop3ye, we should make you leader of LC fan club, lol, everyone who doesnt want to trade with me because of past dealings feel free to not, post all you want on different forums about me, I have made mistakes but I know whats going on, and really owe nobody an explanation but the parties involved and people who I DO trades with, all the people in this thread making a big deal and worried about really is doing it for what? Cause you hate me? Cool. lol

Love the hate!

Anyway im banned on 2+2 for two reasons, I was first banned because of the poke situation, I made a new account, that new account got caught up because I was posting HH and getting stakes and people buying packages with LCDaBoss as my poker username, so people seen things and started asking questions ... which I cant blame them, any way mods ban me, have got my bcp and acr accounts banned, so guess what you guys who hate me so much dont have to see me at the table =]

But anyone who has had a trade gone bad with me has been able to contact me and I have been able to explain to a certain point.

Maybe mods should do what these nobodys want you to do and ban me? lol

Shoutout to sickread, I respect your comments, Cookies you know I wouldnt scam you bro and I feel you know im basically a good guy. Dpad, we always been cool. Rambler, thanks for asking for more PROOF but they would never know the whole story, its none of their business anyways.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post

But anyone who has had a trade gone bad with me has been able to contact me and I have been able to explain to a certain point.
    I really don't understand how it is possible to have a trade here "go bad" you give the points and you get the item(funds or w.e.). If you gt staked you play the game if you win you send the agreed funds back. how can that go bad? The only way it can go bad is if you scammed, unless we are talking about a technical issue, which would be easily provable and solved it seems nearly impossible for it to "go bad" So IMO(which is likely shared by 95% of people) what ever your explaination was to why the trade "went bad" was bullshit.

That being said I have only done one trade with him and it went fine so personally have no problem with the guy other than the the statement i quoted, I am only speaking generally about how it is damn near impossible for a trade to go bad for any reason either your going to keep to the terms or your gonna scam and come up with a BS excuse . Its weird how the people who others think are scamming are always the ones where something goes wrong lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    I really don't understand how it is possible to have a trade here "go bad" you give the points and you get the item(funds or w.e.). If you gt staked you play the game if you win you send the agreed funds back. how can that go bad? The only way it can go bad is if you scammed, unless we are talking about a technical issue, which would be easily provable and solved it seems nearly impossible for it to "go bad" So IMO(which is likely shared by 95% of people) what ever your explaination was to why the trade "went bad" was bullshit.

That being said I have only done one trade with him and it went fine so personally have no problem with the guy other than the the statement i quoted, I am only speaking generally about how it is damn near impossible for a trade to go bad for any reason either your going to keep to the terms or your gonna scam and come up with a BS excuse . Its weird how the people who others think are scamming are always the ones where something goes wrong lol.
    Well dont trade with me. period.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol goto hell dude i just told u i had no problem with you, other than a stupid statement you made, i have no problem trading with you...oh wait your banned from any site i play at hhahaha

Banned
    mmmhm yeap im banned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onedesperate View Post
    Yeah is probably just more bad rumors about him.......You should loan him $20 to check this out for us.
    george1 just did this a few days ago, so he doesnt have to, o yeah he was paid back early....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast