Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    So while this thread is running i have a question to ask maybe its not the right thread and if so pls say so mods and i will start a new thread.
    But if your good enough to want and need a stake why havent you already built a roll of your own? This goes to any and all of you who have been staked.. I understand selling shares but not needing stakes all the time. if you cant BRM your own roll then why have someone else stake? and if stats say your good for it finish wise then why keep needing stakes>? again selling shares is different. why is it that some get staked alot while i have seen other ask and never get staked? wouldnt the thought of same people always wanting staked mean they have no self control over how they use there winnings? Just cause there stats say that they are a overall winning player doesnt mean they are a winning player or they wouldnt continue to need staked right? So stats absolutely mean nothing then right?
    If there stats are positive that means they didnt just loose the money right? Some people enjoy the money they win by selling for other stuff or just cashing out to spend on real life things... Thats just one reason. Aloso I bet your favorite pro is staked

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Agreed some are real good and play for money and withdraw and play again and withdraw ect ect thats why they keep getting staked lol

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I have never staked anyone. Will eventually but I will run them through my personal gauntlet first before doing so. I must chat with them for a while about poker, I must see them play a few tournaments or have watched them play before the bubble in the money and to the final table and on the final table. Stats aren't enough and they don't always tell the whole story.

PokerOwned God
    Wow what a thread I was bored ATM so I read all the comments
    To LCD: I been around a long time and my advice relax and take it slow it will be a long run to comeback whatever sites you can play start there, sometimes shit happens hopefully you paid all the peeps you owe back and issue an apology to anyone else it's not their concern gl and learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them we have good people here gl in your poker career

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456