Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62967.21

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    i searched for 10 min for the hand history i cant seem to find it anywhere on my computer

i had 77 i bet he calls, flop comes x7x i bet he calls my snap all in we turn and he has the nuts ive been getting beat like this all night either that or one over card better then my kicker

This stake has went into default/dispute, and will be followed here:

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...pls-25533.html
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

i dont think ur supoosed to post peoples real life names here wec, witghout permisssion,, st least thats what i seen mods say before too,, ,,

already have it WE, from yest but yea cant disclose that, thank you though

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    i knew something was off about that guy from the minute he joined the first thing he did was ask me for a password.

Banned
    I love the idea of staking other poker players it builds the poker community.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall314 View Post
    I love the idea of staking other poker players it builds the poker community.
    what is your bcp screen name i'll give you a dollars. just remember me when you build your roll to a million.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    ok S8 this is what happened with our stake. I had 5.51 left at current BR when all this BS happened. I got upset that i was losing everyone that i was playing in upset at both the way i was playing and the way i was running. So i got greedy never told u my plans and took that 5.50 and went to play the ring games i was doing good was up to 19$ then when i should have stopped i kept going and lost it all as fast as i made it so for that im deeply sorry. I should have informed u and asked u if it was alright to make a move into cash games. i know your a lenient person and would have worked with me if anything did happen and i should have contacted u when it did.. However Good new is u will be paid in full the full 11$ stake it was when i receive my Taxes in the first couple weeks of feb or if not sooner thru a PayPal Arrangement

Thank you for the response, and yea communication is CRITICAL when it comes to stakes. Let me know when you can do that,obv sooner the better so i can take the trade out of disputes, thanks

As future advice, NEVER switch game types without stakers permission, and especially to ring and at such a low bankroll level, i have NEVER seen that result turn out the way you want it to. Gl on future endeavors

Banned
    im working on the 25$ paypal im like under 150 swagbucks away from it im trying to get it tonight hopefullly but then it will take a couple days for it to be approved i think once i redeem my 2500 swag points for it

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast