Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62340.36

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    and i already told u what im waiting on im not fking around this is gonna get paid for. im also in the process of building a roll to to go along with it but im not gonna give u every dime i win just to make u happy im either gonna do it all at once or not at all do we have an understanding on that??
    k after taking some time to cool off, gotta say the lil keyboard warrior shit ain't cute, you even realize im the one who was pulling for you to stay?? guess if im asked the question again maybe i should change my mind? that was the WRONG response to me, you obv don't really understand who I am, and unless you want to see some REAL keyboard warrior shit, I suggest you learn your place.

GL getting stakes in the future, and I don't mean here since everyone can already see your disrespectful attitude to your staker, but as someone doing this for 11 years I'm sure I know enough peeps to spread the "workmanship" you show 'round the interwebz. GG
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    that wasnt meant to be taking in a disrespectful tone or however you chose to take it i was basically letting u know that im still waiting on my paypal. its gonna be a few days to be exact no idea but i wanna say within 7 days the least maybe sooner till then i cant control circumstances atm so im asking you kindly to please back off of me and give me some time to get my part so i can get to u the more u keep fighting with me makes me feel like you more or less harassing me then trying to get anything done thats y i dnt respond to anyone stupid remarks no sense in getting pissed off then turning round and pissing others off

well ignoring AND playing several games in the meantime tends to get the kind of responses you see, I never said you were trying to scam, but your actions and that response showing otherwise. Time will tell I guess....I haven't decided on a deadline yet but I'm going to think about it and discuss with mods, but 7 days at least is def going to be looking like 7 days at MOST imo, and only reason i'm that lenient is the attempt of a somewhat apology.

Get it done, but dont expect it to go away, asking to be backed off from is suspicious at least, show some substance to your word and THEN i'll back off

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    cause what your pretty much doing is Harassing/Demeaning to me and i honestly dont need to put up with it from u or anyone for that matter if u say u was on my side with not getting banned then you can work with me a lil longer i will get u like i told DO NOT WORRY BOUT IT i will let you know when it is here there is no sense from anyone to keep Fucking with me on the Reg just cause your not getting paid when you want to

Banned
    im looking at the calender this paypal is coming from Swagbucks so i have to wait for it to get verified then i will send what i owe u in the mean time i ask that you please bare with im not sounding suspicious ur making it seem like that cause ur upset. it was never my intentions for this to ever happen to u tommy or me for that matter you think anyone expects for something like this to happen i dont i never had a problem before and im not asking for anymore from anyone and 1 more thing if you do come up with a time frame dont Fk with me and make it outta my reach i can almost say that it might and looks like no later then Friday next monday at the latest

Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    im looking at the calender this paypal is coming from Swagbucks so i have to wait for it to get verified then i will send what i owe u in the mean time i ask that you please bare with im not sounding suspicious ur making it seem like that cause ur upset. it was never my intentions for this to ever happen to u tommy or me for that matter you think anyone expects for something like this to happen i dont i never had a problem before and im not asking for anymore from anyone and 1 more thing if you do come up with a time frame dont Fk with me and make it outta my reach i can almost say that it might and looks like no later then Friday next monday at the latest
    dude you admitted what you did... you scammed then you wanna try to type ur way out of it. You should be banned with the rest of the scammers... when you receive a gamblers anonymous graduation certificate you can come back lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it should be noted that while no one has been paid famfirst was in the 200gtd on bcp a few hours ago.

here is HH as proof

Game started at: 2014/1/26 2:22:41
    Game ID: 246881501 50/100 BIG10 - $200 GTD, Table 4 (Hold'em)
    Seat 7 is the button
    Seat 1: dreamline2112 (5332).
    Seat 2: TXBigFrog (8840).
    Seat 3: tblaze44 (6200).
    Seat 4: excalibur666 (6320).
    Seat 5: nab76 (5000).
    Seat 6: famfirst211 (4395).
    Seat 7: TiltWizard (18250).
    Seat 8: goomaker1 (6000).
    Seat 9: Winson6628 (4470).
    Player goomaker1 ante (10)
    Player Winson6628 ante (10)
    Player dreamline2112 ante (10)
    Player TXBigFrog ante (10)
    Player tblaze44 ante (10)
    Player excalibur666 ante (10)
    Player nab76 ante (10)
    Player famfirst211 ante (10)
    Player TiltWizard ante (10)
    Player goomaker1 has small blind (50)
    Player Winson6628 has big blind (100)
    Player goomaker1 received a card.
    Player goomaker1 received a card.
    Player Winson6628 received a card.
    Player Winson6628 received a card.
    Player dreamline2112 received a card.
    Player dreamline2112 received a card.
    Player TXBigFrog received a card.
    Player TXBigFrog received a card.
    Player tblaze44 received a card.
    Player tblaze44 received a card.
    Player excalibur666 received a card.
    Player excalibur666 received a card.
    Player nab76 received card: [3h]
    Player nab76 received card: [Kh]
    Player famfirst211 received a card.
    Player famfirst211 received a card.
    Player TiltWizard received a card.
    Player TiltWizard received a card.
    Player dreamline2112 folds
    Player TXBigFrog folds
    Player tblaze44 folds
    Player excalibur666 folds
    Player nab76 folds
    Player famfirst211 raises (400)
    Player TiltWizard folds
    Player goomaker1 folds
    Player Winson6628 folds
    Uncalled bet (300) returned to famfirst211
    Player famfirst211 mucks cards
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 340. Rake 0
    Player dreamline2112 does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    Player TXBigFrog does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    Player tblaze44 does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    Player excalibur666 does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    Player nab76 does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    *Player famfirst211 mucks (does not show cards). Bets: 110. Collects: 340. Wins: 230.
    Player TiltWizard does not show cards.Bets: 10. Collects: 0. Loses: 10.
    Player goomaker1 does not show cards.Bets: 60. Collects: 0. Loses: 60.
    Player Winson6628 does not show cards.Bets: 110. Collects: 0. Loses: 110.
    Game ended at: 2014/1/26 2:23:26

Banhammer time!!!!

posted in chat a response but w/e

Deadline Feb 3rd 5pm PST for the record, just cause I'm nice, BUT I'm taking PayPal off the table I don't feel comfortable with that given the intensity of the situation. 5500 points or $11 bcp or a mix of those totaling $11

Thanks

Banned
    then it cant happen my card wont work on BCP and im not fking with u either ill prove it to u to on a quick join me if you dnt believe me

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast