Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Ok if this has to go thru Paypal, ill do it, BUT make sure it does NOT get reversed, because then i would agree with Tommy on a full ban, I'm gonna trust you on that, ok

Thanks
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    If we do have to go thru PayPal No Worries I messed up once im not messing up again i made a mistake and i wanna fix my wrongs im not a scammer or douche bag like everyone thinks i fuked up, i freaked/panicked and didnt know how i should go bout telling ppl what happened i just dnt want this to mess up any future stakes i might be able to get from others and hopefully mend ours

Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    If we do have to go thru PayPal No Worries I messed up once im not messing up again i made a mistake and i wanna fix my wrongs im not a scammer or douche bag like everyone thinks i fuked up, i freaked/panicked and didnt know how i should go bout telling ppl what happened i just dnt want this to mess up any future stakes i might be able to get from others and hopefully mend ours
    You know what you owe s810. You also owe tommy a bit as well. I'd like to see a timeframe of set dates you are paying all of this off.

As far as future stakes, I don't think that should be a thought right now as you just bailed on two stakers. You need to establish a lot of credibility and trust going forward.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Survey Master
    i will accept 12.91 as payment from this guy. half the amount of profit we had after the 1st 3 games that was the original stake. i feel i cannot trust him on the games he posted that he ran. and i feel 1-2 weeks is sufficient time to pay this back. hell probably longer than he deserves.

Banned
    Hey s810car ill you accept PO points as a form of Payment?

Hey s810car ill you accept PO points as a form of Payment?
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...tml#post346453

already stated lol

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Just curious, since idk if you know that you can be seen when you're on site hiding, the progress of this? You know since you said you want to do in points (which you're spending to enter freerolls) but I would also accept BCP (which you won 1st in said freeroll which woulda paid off 1/3 of the debt then), I'm just trying to find a passive aggressive way to say it without becoming aggressive,ya know? I know you claim to want to run stakes in the future, you do realize your history is highly checked into for any decent backing, right?

Food for thought

Hit me back, SOONER then later

Banned
    and i already told u what im waiting on im not fking around this is gonna get paid for. im also in the process of building a roll to to go along with it but im not gonna give u every dime i win just to make u happy im either gonna do it all at once or not at all do we have an understanding on that??

Future stakes? you have a better chance of getting shot in the balls with an arrow then get a stakes from someone here. Let's see, first you lied to stakers, then you got really angry and bitch at the stakers for trying to get thier money back, then you went in hiding from them, after all that you realize you need to get on PO and not get ban in order to make some money from the FR so you decided to confess everything and try to paid back stakers. Wouldnt it be easy just said you fuck up from the beginning instead of being a douche.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

+1

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast