Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    k update bankroll post, and add touney id to there with place as well, gg get the next one
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    1/8/2014 1 am 200 GTD was cancelled due to site fixing one of its servers and wont be able to play till tomorrow morning or tomorrow night

Current BR: 8.86
    Profit/loss: -2.20

PokerOwned Demi-God
    u should just post the bankroll u got from s810car here i think. thats what i did to keep things straight i transfer anything that wasnt not part of his stake into my sports balance.

Banned
    yea i might take that idea good thinking bro

Banned
    gotta work tomorrow AM early to finish two jobs. So my 1 am 200GTD im going to have to cancel it but i do assure u that after these two jobs i wont have to work again for a few days so i should be able to pick up where i left off after last nights was cancelled.

BR: 8.86
    Profit/Loss -2.20

k This is the last delay I hope

I understand server downtime, i dont like the fact that you are running several stakes at once, its taking a lot of your concentration out for it, if you got these stakes prior to mine, I understand, but in the future I need to be made aware of you splitting your time in another stake. For example, while you were staked for a certain game type in mine, so far your schedule hasn't been very accommodating for that, so we could have discussed substitution games for the stake, like the KO game you were in tonight. Another thing is if you plan on applying for stakes AFTER you already are staked, it is VITAL you talk to your current staker first EVERY TIME. That's not just for me, that's common courtesy as theres a chance the current staker would want to run those or substitute those in. There's also possibility of conflict of interest there, so just better to talk with your current staker first. I'm not going to conflict with another stakers job for you, so I have to stick with the 1am games that I hope you will be able to start tomorrow.

K next up, rail issues: Bankroll post as I stated to nab, is the FIRST post that officially has the rail info. If easier next time I'll have you start a new thread, I know this site doesn't have a standard for it. Your rail starts in this post http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post341643 . That post should also have all Tourney IDs, the place you get in those, and the cash amt if any. Please update your bankroll (ONLY the bankroll from his stake) in that post. Ill catch up with you later
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    K so should i make a new one with my current BR for our stake and im sorry bout having to put this one off i didnt see this one coming as it
    offered to me as well just kind of how yours was with me in a way. I am capable of handling more then one staker but as of now 2 is all i can do 2 is all i will do im sorry for not letting you know but i did put it up in post letting you know that i did have another one going as i have another forum post that states that as well. we will get it figured out and yes tomorrow i should be all set from now until monday for now that i know of i will be playing in most likely that 1 am and the 7 am 200 GTD to make up the difference in the 2 days ive already lost this week as is

Banned
    playing the 200 GTD Tourny ID: 1457368

Banned
    man this 200 GTD is kicking my ASS lol still sittin pretty good not where i want to be but 28/40

Banned
    i cant get the Hand History for some reason i however didnt cash in the 200 my 77 lost after my all in ditch attempt after preflop 3 bet snap call all in after flop vs KQ it never showed up in my hand history in blachip pokers folder i will check again tho later when i wake up

for now

my BR: 6.66 very bad number i better get a cash tomorrow cause this is a very unlucky number for me
    profit loss: -2.20

37th place 27 cashed
    Last edited by famfirst21; 01-11-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast