Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    THATS a fact.
    and speedychips if u do owe pay up scum bag

and lilg lol thread over 10$? haha
    In lilg's defence, $10 is $10..this becomes an issue of principle. And as lilg stated, speedy had borrowed dollars from me a number of times in the past..totalled far more than $10, however and for whatever reason speedy chose not to pay back the last transaction ($13.50 back in March). So, if anyone chooses to lend to speedy consider yourself forewarned and I do know this is not the first time this individual has been in the 'spotlight'.

With all of the trouble people have trading with him how could you possibly have thought this would go smooth.

a quick search of his name coulda saved you some hassle:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...ips-16047.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    In lilg's defence, $10 is $10..this becomes an issue of principle. And as lilg stated, speedy had borrowed dollars from me a number of times in the past..totalled far more than $10, however and for whatever reason speedy chose not to pay back the last transaction ($13.50 back in March). So, if anyone chooses to lend to speedy consider yourself forewarned and I do know this is not the first time this individual has been in the 'spotlight'.
    i remember this and I think it is crazy that someone would want to be dishonest like this, plus like it was said $10 is $10!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    With all of the trouble people have trading with him how could you possibly have thought this would go smooth.

a quick search of his name coulda saved you some hassle:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...ips-16047.html
    sad .... how is this guy even still able to hold an account in our community?? he has to have some of the worst mannerisms and intentions here ..

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    lol i know i said that cause lilg always shouts out to win so much now he starts a thread in the hopes to get 10$
    fu lilg. and i hope u get ur money back shell

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    lol i know i said that cause lilg always shouts out to win so much now he starts a thread in the hopes to get 10$
    fu lilg. and i hope u get ur money back shell
    Thank you, tkd. I haven't given up hope that maybe he will see the error of his ways and taking advantage of little old ladies doesn't look good on anyone's resume.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i agree whore bot stop scammers,but some of the deals i see in market r plain crazee,
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    B/c in this community scammers are given the chance to repay what they owe, while still scamming more people...marketplace is the only legit way to fight scammers & make good trades.
    Yes, in theory this is a good idea and I'd support it. People should be given a second chance/and or grace period, for example users like Donka. However, you would think after a users true colors and mannerisms are shown and they keep on doing no good with foul intentions, they would be shown the door sooner rather than later.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some people just have to ruin everything for others!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    Yes, in theory this is a good idea and I'd support it. People should be given a second chance/and or grace period, for example users like Donka. However, you would think after a users true colors and mannerisms are shown and they keep on doing no good with foul intentions, they would be shown the door sooner rather than later.
    could not say it better
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast