Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63202.39

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    lets find him, and thn we will kill him slowly, with a spoon

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I dont care...i only trust a handfull of people here at PO...player is a player

Banned
    This thread is awesome cause if speedy chips is a scammer then whatis being done nothing. oit is ur own fault for using market... according to all the po superstars,.. all i am going to do is laugh and hope lilg keeps it going...

Banned
    popeye.. that will never happen, so good wishful thinking, zab doesnt have the power to ban and stop creating accounts... he just has to hope someone messes up and he catches them... but whatever.. I am seeing the people here minus a number of actual good members for what they are worth... so let it continue.. great concept this forum.. but not well run....

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    Yes, in theory this is a good idea and I'd support it. People should be given a second chance/and or grace period, for example users like Donka. However, you would think after a users true colors and mannerisms are shown and they keep on doing no good with foul intentions, they would be shown the door sooner rather than later.
    A 'second chance' is ok by me, but 3rd, 4th etc..is not!

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    A 'second chance' is ok by me, but 3rd, 4th etc..is not!
    Yes I agree, that's what I was trying to get at. Doesn't look like anythings going to be done though. I also like how he came here to brag, insult, and talk shit, and then dipped and shut the fuck up once he realized people were on lilg's side. Sad story for a sad user .

Not the only time this happened, acesup and I were scammed by this kid... only reason he payed up was to apparently try to scam more people. Sorry to hear this lilg, you try to help someone and they spit in your face.

was this the guy I coughed my points to lilg so he can get someone else payed off from this putz????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I really don't understand why people need to scam!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    In lilg's defence, $10 is $10..this becomes an issue of principle. And as lilg stated, speedy had borrowed dollars from me a number of times in the past..totalled far more than $10, however and for whatever reason speedy chose not to pay back the last transaction ($13.50 back in March). So, if anyone chooses to lend to speedy consider yourself forewarned and I do know this is not the first time this individual has been in the 'spotlight'.
    no worries, he just did a redeem for carbon, he told me he is going to build his way up from nothing and pay you.

There is no p2p transfer on Carbon, so not really sure how he plans to accomplish this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast